Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
1st time seeing this game the 1st comment was sept.18,2018 so chap.1 has been around sept 2018? and now it's 2019 it's still chap.1 how long is the gameplay of chap.1? do the updates/chapters takes half a year or a year?
Chapter 1 was released in 4 parts because I had bad hardware. But from now updates will come chapter by chapter. but the releases won't be that fast. It will become fast as I upgrade my hardware more, for instance chapter 1 was made solely on gt840m and now chapter 2 is made of gtx 1060, and in future as I will gain support through patreon, I will buy a new and faster gpu to make it all more fast. Most of the games here on this forum depend on the support which they get with the help of crowdfunding websites like Patreon and Subscribe Star.
But anyways, I hope you will enjoy Vengeance ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Chapter 2 seems to be out on Patreon for highest 10$ patrons, i.e. only three people so "the leaking" could take some time...Btw, I think Dev deserves more support than 45$/month, hopefully that would improve with this update (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vengeance [Ch. 2] [Nikois] (849 mb rar pc original)
115 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Here are the unofficial incest patches I made for the current release, simply download both these text files and replace them with the ones in the /game folder.

Also, after downloading these remember to change name and get rid of the numbers_ in front of the files!!! (Example : 43546_script.rpy --> script.rpy) Otherwise the patches WON'T work!

DUE TO NEW LINES OF CODING IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTS YOU WILL NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THESE TWO FILES AND START A NEW GAME TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE NEWLY ADDED CHAPTER 3.

CHAPTER 3 HAS NO INCEST-Y MOMENTS SO NO NEED FOR ANOTHER NEW PATCH!

Last edited:

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
i'm enjoying the story so far it's very emotional for me and the renders are pretty good

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Vengeance [Ch. 2] [Nikois] (849 mb rar pc original)
115 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
mega pls.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I am going to update the game soon with new GUI + Grammer correction patch, So maybe I would suggest you guys to wait until then? It will only take 4-5 days I guess. But it's your wish to play it from the above links if you want.
Great Job you are doing there right now Dev,keep it up & Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Nikois

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This VN would be good if it were told the right way. Right now the story is so jumbled that it is hard to comprehend. Also there is some coding issues, like when the MC is giving commentary it says, Unknown where the MC's name should be. The render transitioning is clunky. I may come back and see if the game is better in a few updates.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, this game cracks me up.
One moment the MC gets all morally preachy, to this girl Miley, five minutes later he's licking her pussy.

This whole game is IDK it takes its own bullshit so serious, that it's actually funny.

Apart from the ending to this update, not cool.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The "Unknown" instead of the MC's name is annoying. Also the conflict of morals does leave a taste in the mouth (Clara was a sex slave). The Aunt is gorgeous and we have seen her before (A Different Summer?).

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes