Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the latest version to run? I've downloaded from 2 of the mirrors and it will not start up. Says missing SDL2.dll and python 27.dll (these are the windows downloads).
That's weird, did you download the compressed version?

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the latest version to run? I've downloaded from 2 of the mirrors and it will not start up. Says missing SDL2.dll and python 27.dll (these are the windows downloads).
I have attached a rar file on this post, extract the files inside it to \lib\windows-i686
Edit: Also, make sure, there are 27 files in windows-i686 folder.
sdl2.PNG

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Nikois very nice so far, i appreciate the message in it as well. During my time in the military i helped shut down several human trafficking rings in the middle east and this is something that people need to be aware of regardless of what country they are from because it is EVERYWHERE. I believe that games with morals or messages reach more people then just the moral or message itself. Keep up the good work.(y)

0Brazzers0

Jul 24, 2017
Had a hard time getting immersed with the "My mom's sister" or whatever lol, drove me crazy so i changed a few things, and my OCD and inner incest fiend was satisfied. thought i would share.

Reactions: Nikois

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
1st time seeing this game the 1st comment was sept.18,2018 so chap.1 has been around sept 2018? and now it's 2019 it's still chap.1 how long is the gameplay of chap.1? do the updates/chapters takes half a year or a year?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
1st time seeing this game the 1st comment was sept.18,2018 so chap.1 has been around sept 2018? and now it's 2019 it's still chap.1 how long is the gameplay of chap.1? do the updates/chapters takes half a year or a year?
Well chapter one is finished so there is decent amount of content. If you like Milfs and little bit of mystery you should try this. Game is a one mans show and it's not his primary work so updates takes quite long if you look at devs patreon, chapter 2 or start of that is 82% done.

Reactions: lonerboner

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Well chapter one is finished so there is decent amount of content. If you like Milfs and little bit of mystery you should try this. Game is a one mans show and it's not his primary work so updates takes quite long if you look at devs patreon, chapter 2 or start of that is 82% done.
thanks for the reply. yah i'm planning to try this game cause of monica look a like lol.

Reactions: Johnny6
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes