MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Was sad what happened with Miley, I would have pursued her if she had a route. Also nice of you to put some info regarding trafficking, sad it happens somewhat in the shadows.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
can you join the sex traffickers
I 'think' it will be possible in the future, but when it's going to come out then it's going to be bad, like bad stuff, so for people who don't like to see that kind of stuff, a separate censored version will come out, where things will be blurred. It won't be that bad, just a little bad but it's just a precaution for some people who hate to see wounds and blood in movies.

One moment the MC gets all morally preachy, to this girl Miley, five minutes later he's licking her pussy.
Lol, yeah I too see that, but as the story develops you will see the reason why he is morally preachy and then suddenly he wants to lick a pussy. I know it's kinda annoying but in the near future, things will be good imo.

Last edited:

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This VN would be good if it were told the right way. Right now the story is so jumbled that it is hard to comprehend. Also there is some coding issues, like when the MC is giving commentary it says, Unknown where the MC's name should be. The render transitioning is clunky. I may come back and see if the game is better in a few updates.
It's not a coding issue. That will change in Chapter 3 as I reveal the face of MC. I think I will remove the "Unknown" and just leave it blank with dots ... (There will be a poll for that)

Reactions: ILCjr

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'm hoping that ending was misleading but doubt it and now ima go eat some space cakes to help with the depression lol. i'm beggining to think this game is not my cup of tea.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
it's a full year since this game has a thread on the forum, only 2 chapters. how much content does this game have?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The scenes differ very much which makes playing it a bit confusing but I still like the mixture. Nice VN so far.

The incest patch contains some interesting lines about the incest going on, don't know if I like that but it's different so yeah, anything new in the genre is a good thing.

Also: Nice side story of the tipped over soda can.
Drama.jpg

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
The "Unknown" instead of the MC's name is annoying. Also the conflict of morals does leave a taste in the mouth (Clara was a sex slave). The Aunt is gorgeous and we have seen her before (A Different Summer?).
Look at the Fan Signature just above your post.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That ending damn that was tough to see I forgot how dark this game can get but I do hope that The rope snapped r something and she didn't die already taken a liking to her she was cute

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or it could be someone with a similar hairstyle, it was in shadow at the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or it could be someone with a similar hairstyle, it was in shadow at the end.
It is possible however I think that would be less impactful if it was to be someone else but who knows maybe that's what the dev wants us to think.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is possible however I think that would be less impactful if it was to be someone else but who knows maybe that's what the dev wants us to think.
I don't like to look at the obvious because so many devs throw twists in so while all evidence points to it being the little cutie the fact that it was all in shadow and we never see her face in that last part makes me think it's someone else.

Then again it could have been done that way just to throw us overthinkers off.

It's a dark game so it probably is her but I like to keep a bit of optimism around.

Reactions: Mormont
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes