magus448

May 22, 2018
If that was her, odd that we didn't get any more backstory that would explain that outcome. Hope it's not mc's mother or sister.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If that was her, odd that we didn't get any more backstory that would explain that outcome. Hope it's not mc's mother or sister.
Don't think MC has a sister, Ella is his mother's friends daughter.

His mother has longer hair in a bun so wasn't her and I doubt they would kill either of those 2 just yet, that wouldn't have any impact yet.

It was either someone relevant to the plot or the young stripper which is most likely. I'm hoping it's someone who's death was just there for them to find and move the plot along rather than the stripper.

I'm going to crawl into my safe bubble of delusion and imagine it's someone we haven't seen and they find her and her suicide note conveniently says where the friend is being held they want to rescue .... or she hid a ton of money in a mattress to save them from robbing a bank.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ch 2 is short and depressing.i liked chapter 1 better
It's gonna get more depressing, we'll be huntint human traffickers soon so plenty of suicidal, broken women.

Just look forward to the happy parts.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Ok Devs, now you made us angry with the girls situation, I hope the MC will make those bastards cry like the day of their birth.
Time to be JUSTICE !

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Nikois ----- First im gonna say i loved the game and the idea behind it but....
i really hope In this game our choices matter because in the second EP there was some inconsistency specially when we met the girl at the end, you are either gonna be a good guy or not! if you are saying all those things to her then there is no need to suddenly start cunnilingus because of a bruise!!(just watch her dance and then done.) so far MC has been pulled every which way since day one, the sex and romance aside but if this game is going to show criminal world then the MC(us in this case) need to be able to make some serious decisions and make them matter!

Ok with that done im just gonna put this out there! with all the rape, torture, sex trafixing, prostitution, etc in this game why is no one mentioning ET frolicking about stalking our MC! i mean god damn it it/he/she invaded our dream and took shape of MCs mother!!!! holy god damn shit!!

P.S : This alien better not be the same kind of alien from "Signs" that dies via water xD
P.P.S : i said those up there and meant no offense! i personally like games(any kind, adult or otherwise) that lets me make decisions about the outcome of certain situation and with it different outcome to the whole ending, and this game can be absolutely great not to mention the idea behind it to increase awareness about these issues is also a plus.

Reactions: anwar and Nikois

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Nikois ----- First im gonna say i loved the game and the idea behind it but....
i really hope In this game our choices matter because in the second EP there was some inconsistency specially when we met the girl at the end, you are either gonna be a good guy or not! if you are saying all those things to her then there is no need to suddenly start cunnilingus because of a bruise!!(just watch her dance and then done.) so far MC has been pulled every which way since day one, the sex and romance aside but if this game is going to show criminal world then the MC(us in this case) need to be able to make some serious decisions and make them matter!

Ok with that done im just gonna put this out there! with all the rape, torture, sex trafixing, prostitution, etc in this game why is no one mentioning ET frolicking about stalking our MC! i mean god damn it it/he/she invaded our dream and took shape of MCs mother!!!! holy god damn shit!!

P.S : This alien better not be the same kind of alien from "Signs" that dies via water xD
P.P.S : i said those up there and meant no offense! i personally like games(any kind, adult or otherwise) that lets me make decisions about the outcome of certain situation and with it different outcome to the whole ending, and this game can be absolutely great not to mention the idea behind it to increase awareness about these issues is also a plus.
Yeah, if you check my patreon, I have written for public that choices will be added and will matter from Chapter 4

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, if you check my patreon, I have written for public that choices will be added and will matter from Chapter 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The graphics are still good..The only caveat in my opinion ... in dark parts are still too dark, to see something I adjust gamma in Nvidia setup at + 2.5 ..
It would be interesting between the comment in third person different background screens ..
The concern about theme is laudable (but personally I think it's a lot worse and governments are mostly covering up, especially when it comes to girls)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikois

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017

Well kudos to you for a promising project and bringing into discussion very delicate subjects like sex trafficking and sex slavery. I like the whole vengeance premise centered around a young MC who comes from China to his Mom's best friend err *cough cough* aunt to avenge his parents death only to hear his mom and cousin are still alive.

Like the description of Win10 when fixing aunt's laptop (it has its moments:LOL:), the memes, the models, the renders and the whole mafia setting. There's a couple of small bugs, but don't matter the game is worth it.What confuses me is the alien that pops up as MC's mom and keeps following the MC, that shit starts getting creepy like the suicide scene (still hope it's not the cute stripper). A big plus would be some longer animations and more ladies in need for a hug and a shoulder to cry on, but let's see how events unfold first.

Ladies and gents who wanna play the game be advised there's lots of gore, sexual abuse, violence and tragic moments that may not be everyone's cup of tea. Best of luck to you with developing !! (y)

Reactions: Hans98 and Nikois

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
That ending damn that was tough to see I forgot how dark this game can get but I do hope that The rope snapped r something and she didn't die already taken a liking to her she was cute

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ikr I didn't think that would happen, shit this game is dark asf.

Reactions: Mormont

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I am just going to wait and see what happens in next 2 or 3 chapter.if the game keeps on going depressive like this am gonna stop playing it.It is a good game and all but I don't need any more depression in my life.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes