Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
Guys can you help me? Im using android and when i start the game i got stuck in naming the character, but after i name the character it wont progress anymore its just stuck in there i can't name the character. Please help.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Guys can you help me? Im using android and when i start the game i got stuck in naming the character, but after i name the character it wont progress anymore its just stuck in there i can't name the character. Please help.
whenever you play a Ren'Py game in android, always use google keyboard

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can check out my Patreon page to see the progress, 10th of May is definitely not the final date.
Looking forward to it, and definitely looking forward to meeting Alexa, she has umm....very luscious figure I'd love to get acquainted with, haha :wink:

Reactions: Nikois

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Looking forward to it, and definitely looking forward to meeting Alexa, she has umm....very luscious figure I'd love to get acquainted with, haha :wink:
the aunt is pretty sexy probably going to get some hate for this but i think shes sexier then monica from Where is the heart

(playing this game due to you requesting it)

@sum10000
read the developers notes and transform Kendra into your aunt

fuck wheres the deluca family when you need them a minute into the game and the story already is depressing i guess this is one of the reasons how we get "close" to Kendra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cant really take this image seriously when that drawing is on the wall :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Holly mother of milfs! ;) - the one and the only Monica/Kendra:p :love:

hot, hot, hot....(y)

p.s.
I just found this game (somehow managed to overlook it previously - me stupido! :eek:)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just a bugfix or is there actual new content?

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
At first I thought Kendra is the Mom :) after no Monica in WTHI the last update this game update is really great.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes