TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nothing like building up the anticipation and working to reveal the hidden beauty of the naked form of the female characters in your game like having full frontal nudity on your title screen.

Yes, that was sarcasm.
It's what you do with it that counts. lol

134luca

Dec 17, 2018
I can translate your games but at each update I will need the script.rpy. after I only ask, if you need help

Reactions: Nikois

134luca

Dec 17, 2018
here is the French version. for this to work, go to D: \ Users \ YourName \ Office \ Vengeance-Ch1P2-pc \ game and delete the script.rpy file and replace it with this script

Thank you

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At the beginning there are many lost images and what discouraged me was the image of spying on her in the bath ... I will wait for the next updates to see if they have been adjusted.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 266567

Overview:
In Vengeance, you play as a male protagonist. You come back to your homeland USA from Hong Kong for peace and good fortune but due to unfortunate circumstances, you come to discover that something is deeply wrong with your Mom's friend and things around her. Danger is close by.​

Thread Updated: 2019/03/20
Release Date: 2019/03/20
Developer/Publisher: Nikois -
Censorship: None
Version: Ch.1|P2.1 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

"Old saves won't work. Start with a New game, or else the game will crash "

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 266568 View attachment 266569 View attachment 266570 View attachment 266571 View attachment 151146 View attachment 238263
He's worried about his family but he seems to think more about getting it on with Kendra,rather strange.If I didn't know any better I would say that this was written by a teenager with raging hormones!

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
He's worried about his family but he seems to think more about getting it on with Kendra,rather strange.If I didn't know any better I would say that this was written by a teenager with raging hormones!
Well, It's my first year, so yeah, I am basically a teenager(18) xD

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Damn,
At the beginning there are many lost images and what discouraged me was the image of spying on her in the bath ... I will wait for the next updates to see if they have been adjusted.
Lost images? In what way? Just black screen at some points? right?

I fixed the bug which was giving black screen for images which weren't meant to be black.

And at some points I have to used the black screen(at least for now) to tell the players that the MC has changed his position, since I can't render images that fast to show such actions.

If you see something written on top left corner of a blackscreen, then please let me know, because they aren't intentional blackscreens. Otherwise I have used black screen purposely.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for replying ... Yes, in the left corner there is an image message not found or something ... I really liked the graphics and would really like to see her in the shower.

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Which version did you download? Did you download the one earlier, which was without the fix? Because I have fixed the shower scene already.

What is the name of the file you downloaded? I mean the .zip file.
It should be "Vengeance-Ch1P2-pcfixed.zip"
The name should have that "fixed" at the end of the name of the .zip file that you downloaded.

If you are having a problem in the fixed version then let me know.

If you have not downloaded the fixed version then do the following if you can't afford the time to redownload the whole game.

1. Download 'Unren'
2. Extract it and copy the UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the .exe is) or the /game/ folder
3. After extracting it, open it and a CMD window will open.
4. Now select the option 9 by pressing #9 on your keyboard.
5. After it completes extracting, close it and open the "game" folder and replace the script file with the file below (Attached).
6. Now, go to the image folder and find a 'black.jpg' image and rename it to 'blackscreen'.'
7. That's it. Now you have the fixed version.

I would suggest redownloading because who knows, another error may pop up out of nowhere. But some people do have limited data, so this will help them.
And if this doesn't work then let me know.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Which version did you download? Did you download the one earlier, which was without the fix? Because I have fixed the shower scene already.

What is the name of the file you downloaded? I mean the .zip file.
It should be "Vengeance-Ch1P2-pcfixed.zip"
The name should have that "fixed" at the end of the name of the .zip file that you downloaded.

If you are having a problem in the fixed version then let me know.

If you have not downloaded the fixed version then do the following if you can't afford the time to redownload the whole game.

1. Download 'Unren'
2. Extract it and copy the UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the .exe is) or the /game/ folder
3. After extracting it, open it and a CMD window will open.
4. Now select the option 9 by pressing #9 on your keyboard.
5. After it completes extracting, close it and open the "game" folder and replace the script file with the file below (Attached).
6. Now, go to the image folder and find a 'black.jpg' image and rename it to 'blackscreen'.'
7. That's it. Now you have the fixed version.

I would suggest redownloading because who knows, another error may pop up out of nowhere. But some people do have limited data, so this will help them.
And if this doesn't work then let me know.
Thanks again ... I find it easier to download again (hahaha) ... As soon as I play it, I will inform you ... Thanks again.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks again ... I find it easier to download again (hahaha) ... As soon as I play it, I will inform you ... Thanks again.
I downloaded it again, now with the fix and everything works ... Congratulations Dev; waiting anxiously for the update.

U

User_831371

When new big update (ı hope full chapter 1) will be release nikolais? (and ı hope we don't expct much):D

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes