134luca

Dec 17, 2018
if I'm wrong you're French, you did not translate your game in French, why? I say that because I still have a bit of trouble with English. and I do not think I'm the only one. my thanks, your game has a good script

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
if I'm wrong you're French, you did not translate your game in French, why? I say that because I still have a bit of trouble with English. and I do not think I'm the only one. my thanks, your game has a good script
You are right at some points but I am not french. My language has no translator online. Even if you find one, it will be broken, more than my English.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
@Nikois : Strange, the last update give me only a white windows, nothing else ... The game stuck (and the previous work perfectly except some blackscreen picture missing)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's kinda odd this is the 2nd game I played with a broke MMA Fighter (This issh a'int adding Up)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The realtionships of a Family here is.... i dont know..... missing pics? not good. Most think i hate is missing pics, no choice go grinding. thx not my opinion. Story would be nice but the full Project is... blubb

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Honestly it's not a big deal.. The dev should just get a tester if he hasn't gotten one now. The images are actually in teh games folder just not properly called up in the code. Like the Blackscreen.. the actual image name is Black just missing the screen part...

Im sure he'll have it fixed soon

Why don't you offer your services to him for free to QA teh game...
I wish I could, but I don't know how to code! :D

Reactions: Nikois

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So is there just a bigfix version? I see no reason to have to redownload the entire game for some script fixes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Nothing like building up the anticipation and working to reveal the hidden beauty of the naked form of the female characters in your game like having full frontal nudity on your title screen.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So is there just a bigfix version? I see no reason to have to redownload the entire game for some script fixes
actually before uploading the version without the fix had a code to hide rpy files, I forgot to remove it. But from now the fixes will be short to download because it has been removed.

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Nothing like building up the anticipation and working to reveal the hidden beauty of the naked form of the female characters in your game like having full frontal nudity on your title screen.

Yes, that was sarcasm.
Kendra is just 1 model. I will build anticipation with others. My story is big xD

Reactions: phreadom
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes