Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm getting a few missing image notifications, notably when she is taking a shower. I extracted to see if the images existed and they do, but whereas the message might say "Image 'pic25' not found", the corresponding image is only titled 25.jpg.

Knowing next to nothing about Ren'Py development, I wasn't sure if that was the issue, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.

Reactions: Moisan4

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm getting a few missing image notifications, notably when she is taking a shower. I extracted to see if the images existed and they do, but whereas the message might say "Image 'pic25' not found", the corresponding image is only titled 25.jpg.

Knowing next to nothing about Ren'Py development, I wasn't sure if that was the issue, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.
Ignore the blackscreen msg.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Ignore the blackscreen msg.
I have been, but the images of her changing are the ones of consequence that weren't coming up. At any rate, renaming 25, 29, 34 (and I think maybe one more in the sequence) as pic25, pic29, etc. was effective as a workaround for me.

Reactions: Nikois

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Yep - none of the images of her in the shower and changing into the new dress are showing - just that infuriating black cut-out thing.

Having played it through, it does seem a bit all over the place - lots of blank screens, and the outside image of the house across the cornfield 'appears' in some very strange places in the middle of other scenes.

Lots of dialogues attributed to 'unknown' too.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
everyone's favorite Milf from Where the Heart is has been usurped :O this better be good :p
Uggh! But you can't see her image when you peek into the shower, lol. I just started the game and actually there are several missing images.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes i just fixed it for myself, simple fix really so im sure the dev will have a fixed update soon...

Im loving the game so far so let's wait a bit on him...

That's not the only missing image, there were a few in the very beginning.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes i just fixed it for myself, simple fix really so im sure the dev will have a fixed update soon...

Im loving the game so far so let's wait a bit on him...
scratch what I said earlier, lol, there are missing images all throughout this version,,,I should have noted all the image numbers, but I didn't. *sigh*

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly it's not a big deal.. The dev should just get a tester if he hasn't gotten one now. The images are actually in teh games folder just not properly called up in the code. Like the Blackscreen.. the actual image name is Black just missing the screen part...

Im sure he'll have it fixed soon

Why don't you offer your services to him for free to QA teh game...

scratch what I said earlier, lol, there are missing images all throughout this version,,,I should have noted all the image numbers, but I didn't. *sigh*

U

User_831371

Good game. I hope the game continues.(hopefully the producer finds the necessary source for the game )

Reactions: Nikois
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes