Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Excuse me for being stupid, However can anyone tell me where the Damn Water pump closet to the pool is. I need to turn the pump on, but can not find the pump house.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Since the last update I've been unable to do anything it says not now or wait till next update so I'd assume I found all content but now with this update I'm still getting same messages I cant even work anymore how am I supposed to buy a gym membership if that's even available yet.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The only thing new I think I found was an upside down 69 with store clerk I can't say for sure if it's new because I honestly don't remember if I've done this in the last version but that's it I can't progress.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to keep romancing her to get with the girls. you need to check the park at different
times of day to get a glimpse of other dames.
It is kind of a click a ton and some hints are not pointing to locations well enough to follow.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You have to keep romancing her to get with the girls. you need to check the park at different
times of day to get a glimpse of other dames.
It is kind of a click a ton and some hints are not pointing to locations well enough to follow.
The thing is since the previous update I got all content with the wife and her sister, with the eldest daughter and no content for the other daughters just bits of dialogue from them. I had the threesome with the store clerk and the gym clerk and got all of their seperate story content so far. But I have 4 task that can't be progressed since last update. (1.)Get the Family trust figure that's not going to complete anytime soon. (2.) Get money to buy a computer the game won't let me work at the pool to make money, I've slept for a whole week hoping it would fix the problem nothing's change since the last update. Now I still can't progress with that. (3.) Clean the pool as stated the game won't let me clean the pool it continues to tell me not now. (4.) Search about story of O this is another one I'm assuming can't be progressed until a few more updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you get in the house?
Did you get SMS from the lady?
Did you get car keys?
Did you go shopping?
did you meet with the reporter?

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Help me plz, quest: "mow the lawn"... i have gas can in inventory... but cant do anything on Gas Station... if press on "entrance" have "Not Now" if press on "Buy Gasoline" say "I need something to carry..." same thing if ill go in inventory and "select" the gas can and press on both... :S

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Violet... My god, what a woman. The other women are hot but damn dude she really hook me instantly. Her backstory was also intriguing.

As for the game(my first time playing), it was a good first impression. I enjoyed my first playthrough and I'm excited to follow this game to see how it all plays out.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did clik on the can in inventory then the pump. still says need a container
It sounds like you might have found some bug that I haven't. IDK if you'll want to use it, but JIC here's my save from the gas station. Just click the can, then the gasoline pumps, and you should be able to proceed.

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
It sounds like you might have found some bug that I haven't. IDK if you'll want to use it, but JIC here's my save from the gas station. Just click the can, then the gasoline pumps, and you should be able to proceed.
Dont works (at least for me). File loaded... same result.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dont works (at least for me). File loaded... same result.
You might have a persistent save or something causing the issue. Did you do anything (like using cheats) outside of normal gameplay? Perhaps BackHole has a suggestion; I'm no Ren'Py programmer, and I don't want to suggest something that might further mess up your game.

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Nope, no cheat... just click around the game!

I post my save file... if someone can try if work on u...

Can you save the game after pass this "stage" for my? for see if work... otherwise i dont know how to solve this problem...

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes