-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nope, no cheat... just click around the game!

I post my save file... if someone can try if work on u...

Can you save the game after pass this "stage" for my? for see if work... otherwise i dont know how to solve this problem...
Yeah, the save isn't working for me, either. I notice that your Tasks / Quest List shows "Mow the lawn" twice. Your current save seems to be missing the bottom three values:
Denos_Gasoline-Save.png

Still, if my save doesn't work for you, I don't think this is a problem with the save file. My own save works for me, but you said it doesn't work for you. So that would seem to indicate the save itself isn't at the root of the problem.

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah, the save isn't working for me, either. I notice that your Tasks / Quest List shows "Mow the lawn" twice. Your current save seems to be missing the bottom three values:
View attachment 483657

Still, if my save doesn't work for you, I don't think this is a problem with the save file. My own save works for me, but you said it doesn't work for you. So that would seem to indicate the save itself isn't at the root of the problem.
mmmhh so i have to add this 3 lines in my save file!?! (where and how can i see this code?).

Btw, thx for waste time trying help me ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mmmhh so i have to add this 3 lines in my save file!?! (where and how can i see this code?).

Btw, thx for waste time trying help me ;)
TBH, I would talk to Backhole about that; they could tell you how you might do that without causing worse problems. If I tried, I might make things really bad. :oops: Possibly, they might even be able to fix your save file for you. (I don't know whether they will, but it doesn't hurt to ask.)

Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
I have gas can but when go to the gas station after gas can selected and click on buy gasoline (need some thing to carry the gas)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have gas can but when go to the gas station after gas can selected and click on buy gasoline (need some thing to carry the gas)
This is a bug Isidoro says they get too. I'm not sure what can be done. You probably will need the help of a developer or modder so they can look at the game's code or something. :(

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Nope, no cheat... just click around the game!

I post my save file... if someone can try if work on u...

Can you save the game after pass this "stage" for my? for see if work... otherwise i dont know how to solve this problem...
The fucking gas can is a headache... I don't know why that issue, especially because only a few people have it. I will try to find a fix as soon as possible

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
why does everyone but me get a reply?
I tried to explain why the immersive feeling of the game was a bit broken by flawed logic and wanted to possible improve the story or at least get the devs intake on my thoughts :(
post #361 in case you missed it with all the bug going around..

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
ok so first of all I would like to say that I enjoy this game very much!
it has a nice chill vibe to it and progress with the different females is built up nicely.
now for some issues..
first after mowing the lawn at last version the task doesn't seem to go away from the phone..
then there is the obvious story logic issues with the latest version.. while our MC may not be able to hear what Richard and the mystery caller are talking about, all we had to do was wait a bit outside the gym and see who other then Richard comes out and we would know who Richard was meeting with and Mr. X would no longer be a secret as well as Valerie who will be soon joining us at Richards home. (also there is one line that for some reason Mr. X's line is being said by Sophia in the sauna.
next story logic issue I have is with the following scene where we meet Victoria... on the phone she said she will be holding a newspaper yet I see non during the entire scene, which as a man who trys to play it safe the MC should have never started talking to her before confirming that she is indeed Victoria and not some imposter.
Hi, i will try to answer you in order:
About the mowing the law issue, I am working on this topic

Mr. X. No, MC doesn't have to know who he is. And you suppose he leaves the gym by the main exit, but he always tries to be like a ghost, so nobody knows who he is

About the newspaper, yes it's a "raccord mistake" but it's no easy to find a folded newspaper for Daz ;) But i'll try to fix it in next update

Reactions: Spawn420

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
then there is the obvious story logic issues with the latest version.. while our MC may not be able to hear what Richard and the mystery caller are talking about, all we had to do was wait a bit outside the gym and see who other then Richard comes out and we would know who Richard was meeting with and Mr. X would no longer be a secret as well as Valerie who will be soon joining us at Richards home.
You're assuming foreknowledge on the part of the MC, though. All the MC knows is that Richard is meeting with some unknown person to whom he shows respect. He doesn't know that the person is over the company Richard works for or really anything about his connection to Richard. While the information could prove useful, he has to make a decision: go to Richard's locker, which is pretty likely to provide something useful, or wait to see who comes to meet Richard, which might or might not be anyone important.

I don't think there's any logic issue here. You might not agree with the MC's decision, and I can see an argument being made for having the choice whether to snoop at the locker or wait to see who arrives. But the decision the MC automatically makes is far from illogical.
why does everyone but me get a reply?
I tried to explain why the immersive feeling of the game was a bit broken by flawed logic and wanted to possible improve the story or at least get the devs intake on my thoughts :(
post #361 in case you missed it with all the bug going around..
BTW, there is no "post #361" on this thread. Do a reply to your own post initially and look in the text box where you type your reply. Under the QUOTE tag, you can see the actual post number there. (In your case, it was 2746558, not 361.) FFR, you can use this method to find a post ID.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi, I can't launch the game... When clicking on the main screen, I get this error: "screen_main_menu.rpym" unknown file ! Help !
2019-12-14_080110.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to carry the gas?
Just follow these steps:
  1. Go to the shed (left side of the house).
  2. Click on the gas can in the back corner; it will be added to your inventory.
  3. Go to the main door of the house and ask for some money for the gas.

The gas station is on your map, right next to the store (same map screen as the park).

4. Click the Store icon on the map.
  5. Click to the right of the store on the next screen (there is a sliding metal door); you will then see the gas station.
  6. Click the gas can in your inventory (so "Selected" appears by it in the inventory screen).
  7. Close your inventory (via the icon at the top right of your screen).
  8. Click on the gas pump.
You should then (unless your game has an error) have a can filled with gas that you can take with you back to the house to the lawn mower.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
Just follow these steps:
  1. Go to the shed (left side of the house).
  2. Click on the gas can in the back corner; it will be added to your inventory.
  3. Go to the main door of the house and ask for some money for the gas.

The gas station is on your map, right next to the store (same map screen as the park).

4. Click the Store icon on the map.
  5. Click to the right of the store on the next screen (there is a sliding metal door); you will then see the gas station.
  6. Click the gas can in your inventory (so "Selected" appears by it in the inventory screen).
  7. Close your inventory (via the icon at the top right of your screen).
  8. Click on the gas pump.
You should then (unless your game has an error) have a can filled with gas that you can take with you back to the house to the lawn mower.
I am doing exactly this but the game keeps saying i need to something to carry the gas even though i already have selected the gas can

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am doing exactly this but the game keeps saying i need to something to carry the gas even though i already have selected the gas can
Yeah, that's why at the end I put, "unless your game has an error". This bug has been reported a few times. I hope it's fixed in the next release. Since I personally never ran into this problem, I haven't searched; if you search in this thread, did anyone find a fix and make a patch, perhaps? Wish I could help you more. :(

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes