raileg

Feb 14, 2018
while our MC may not be able to hear what Richard and the mystery caller are talking about, all we had to do was wait a bit outside the gym
doesn't seem to work - i've waited outside the gym & nothing happens

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
doesn't seem to work - i've waited outside the gym & nothing happens
nothing will happen.. im saying this is something that is missing.. its not part of the game as far as I know and its a big logic loophole

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just being honest here but if this opened the door, I would high tail it out of there quick. She looks like she had a super bad plastic surgeon that did her nose like Michael Jackson, used botox injections in her lips. I think you need to remodel her so she doesn't look so scary looking.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The inventory problem (that more than 9 items aren't visible) is stopping me from progressing. I made a copy of the office key but since my inventory is full, the key is not visible. I also can't seem to find a way to remove items from the inventory, so it now seems impossible to progress the story.
But the inventory problem was fixed in the previous update... If you have more than 9 items you can change the page of inventory with the button "Nex page" at the bottom of inventory screen

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Just being honest here but if this opened the door, I would high tail it out of there quick. She looks like she had a super bad plastic surgeon that did her nose like Michael Jackson, used botox injections in her lips. I think you need to remodel her so she doesn't look so scary looking.
yeah. I'm working in a new design for Sophia

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
But the inventory problem was fixed in the previous update... If you have more than 9 items you can change the page of inventory with the button "Nex page" at the bottom of inventory screen
Ahhh, now i see there is text under the inventory that changes to another page :) It is in Spanish so i didn't think of it. Thank you!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i'm in the locker room after i followed richard, but don't know what to do now? help :p

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
If you haven't done so yet, you need to go into your inventory, click the gas can, and then click on the gas pumps (dispensers) to actually buy the gas.
I did clik on the can in inventory then the pump. still says need a container

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes