MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I really like the game. I have to say though, that i don't like the redesign of Sophia. Now she looks very vanilla and her body too. Before she had a unique and curvy body with that tiny waist and sultry, sexy eyes. Now she just looks like a regular woman. Too bad.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
That is your opinion mate, and we all have our own. Taste differs widely from person to person. There is no wrong or right.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That is your opinion mate, and we all have our own. Taste differs widely from person to person. There is no wrong or right.
:( I thought that almost everyone didn't like the previous Sophia... Well, now it's done, but maybe I can change her body a little. Yes, I prefer the old Sophia body too, but I didn't find the asset I used in the former Sophia :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is one thing for fans to voice their cOncirn ... but the look and not see the asset any more is a bad excuse. This here is the best we can live with.

Did you PUT THIS ASSET IN THE VAULT AL LEAST?

All this experimentation does not bode well when it comes to visual prowess.

No MORE APPOLIGIES AND SAVE THESE BABES HERE TO BUID A GOOD GAME FROM THIS POINT ONWARD! DO NOT LOOK BACK! wHAT IS DONE IS DONE!!! 20 20 VERSION OF HER IS HERE TO STAY

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay the redesign is so much better. The old version looked so out of place and look like she had some serious bad plastic surgeons. So kudos for the redesign.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
como consigo la bomba de agua?
Use the screwdriver on the water pump (the screwdriver is on the alley, Jeff's home)
En español: Tienes que usar el destornillador que encuentras cerca de la casa de Jeff en la bomba de agua (a la derecha de la piscina) ;)

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
Use the screwdriver on the water pump (the screwdriver is on the alley, Jeff's home)
En español: Tienes que usar el destornillador que encuentras cerca de la casa de Jeff en la bomba de agua (a la derecha de la piscina) ;)
por favor puedes mandar una foto.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks! But what is there to do in this update then? Nothing new just picking up that broad from the airport and a nice chat with Violet ... and that´s it??
Have you +5 conf or more with Doira? If not, maybe you should had done things better, or wait for next update

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have Lust 5 and Trust 4 points ... what do I need them for?
If you don't have 5 confidence points, the next event does not happen. But you should have 5 or more points at this time.... in next update you'll gain more trust points, or you can reload a previous save

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
If you don't have 5 confidence points, the next event does not happen. But you should have 5 or more points at this time.... in next update you'll gain more trust points, or you can reload a previous save
That´s odd since I already talked with her about everything and was nice with her .. hm somehow I must have missed that point. Or has it to do with that shopping trip together with her sister?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That´s odd since I already talked with her about everything and was nice with her .. hm somehow I must have missed that point. Or has it to do with that shopping trip together with her sister?
There is a walkthrough on the first page, check it out

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes