MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
:( I thought that almost everyone didn't like the previous Sophia... Well, now it's done, but maybe I can change her body a little. Yes, I prefer the old Sophia body too, but I didn't find the asset I used in the former Sophia :)
Yeah, i figured that you preferred the first version since you made her :)
Personally i think you should do the game that you want, regardless of what others say. But, i understand if you want to listen to input from players too and if the majority likes the change, then it is what it is.

Reactions: botc76 and lpier

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
BackHole I have a question about the quest "Find out about the story of O," in one response you wrote that we should use the search option on the phone, but I can only search for "Green Snake."

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole I have a question about the quest "Find out about the story of O," in one response you wrote that we should use the search option on the phone, but I can only search for "Green Snake."
That'd be a strange issue ... but don't worry, if you have enough points of lust / trust with Doira, the event will happen

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There is a walkthrough on the first page, check it out
It's really misleading, has a day by day structure you can't actually do, because you can't turn in some tasks the same day. There's an infinite amount of days, don't know why it's written like that. On top of interpreting the broken english, it reads more like a character diary, not a guide. It's certainly better than nothing and I appreciate the effort, but it needs a once over. The points chart is great, love that part.

Clearer walkthrough for this update, based on what I found: Go to the mansion and a bunch of scenes will auto-play. End of update.

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Guys,
I can't see the copy of the office key that the hardware store guy made up in the inventory? Is it supposed to be there?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unless you bloated your inventory with merch you never needed ... the one in the down right corner.
There is nothing there at the moment so you are not missing anything right now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys,
I can't see the copy of the office key that the hardware store guy made up in the inventory? Is it supposed to be there?
Unless you bloated your inventory with merch you never needed ... the one in the down right corner.
There is nothing there at the moment so you are not missing anything right now.
Seems like a lot of players — whether that includes Zongor or not — have this tendency to buy a whole bunch of stuff, assuming they'll need it later. But the key here is that if they will need it, it won't be until later. It's almost getting to the point where the OP here needs to have a warning added: "PROBLEMS CAN ARISE IF YOU FILL YOUR INVENTORY WITH MORE THAN WHAT THE GAME CURRENT SUGGESTS. DO NOT BUY EXTRA ITEMS FROM ANY STORE." Something along those lines, anyway.

Stucmania

Dec 2, 2018
It sounds like you might have found some bug that I haven't. IDK if you'll want to use it, but JIC here's my save from the gas station. Just click the can, then the gasoline pumps, and you should be able to proceed.

Save game works,thx but wen i return to the map there is no gas station on the map ?

derich82

Aug 15, 2018
Hi folks,
unfortunately I have a problem with the saves. If I close the game and restart, all saves are gone.
Does anyone else have this problem?

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/primera_parte02.rpy", line 823, in <module>
NameError: name 'car_key' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "primera_parte02.rpyc", line 823, in script
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY 0.2.3
Sun Jan 12 17:32:30 2020

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "primera_parte02.rpyc", line 823, in script
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Test nya\BackHole\DenosCity-0.2.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY 0.2.3
Sun Jan 12 17:32:30 2020
Is it a new game or a saved game from previous versions? In the second case, that would be the problem

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes