Bendezu

Jan 9, 2018
Waiting for next patch, es increible, os agradezco demasiado el detalle del español, es a buenahora que algunos jueguillos se interesen en dicho idioma, somos varios aquí, si necesitais ayuda, soy editor y redactor. Buen proyecto, me encanto. De verdad que tienen que materializar, mas el español que incluso a los usuarios rusos, sin animos de decirlo de mal modo, ;)

Reactions: sobridex and Exu

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, I'm BackHole, the dev of Denos City. I'm a spanish guy and I tried to do my best with the translation to english. But for a best experience, if you can, play the game in spanish. I hope the game like you.

Mar 27, 2019
Seems ok so far. Haven't finished it yet because of an annoying bug/glitch that I hope I'm not the only one this is happening to. Following along in the story, then all of a sudden it starts playing backwards. FREQUENTLY.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ol' ho' look like a MILF - and I mean real madafakkin MILF. At least one game where mom look like older...usually, mom's lookin' the same fukin age like daughters/sisters in similar games. If she have a plastic fukin silicons I ain't dwnld this shit but if those R natural, well, blue cojones HERE I GO. 10+ for at last 1 MILF with proper age.
View attachment 395745
Finally, a proper mature milf can't wait till we get some action with her ;) She'll be saying Hello to the bad guy :p

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
BackHole - Ive found a bug - first night Ive clicked on bed and then on the map and I got error without any option to rollback, ignore or another that usually is presented on the bottom.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole - Ive found a bug - first night Ive clicked on bed and then on the map and I got error without any option to rollback, ignore or another that usually is presented on the bottom.
Ok, I will check it, thanks for your notice

wutang5508

Jul 10, 2017
Right click on mouse to fix it.... i will try to fix this issue as soon as i can
No idea how you got this to play. I'm just stuck with the Music and Image on repeat. I've tried left/right clicking, opening as Admin. Nothing :(

Guess I'll delete and try again on another release.

Good luck with your game.

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
No va mal, es agradable ver un juego en español y parece que la traducción en inglés no va mal.
Sólo un detalle, no veo acertado que cuando le des a una puerta que no debas visitar te obligue a confirmar la frase que te dice " no tengo que husmear donde no deba o está cerrado", acostumbrado a otros juegos que te lo dice y puedes seguir clicando en otros sitios, si no te das cuenta parece que el juego está bloqueado.
Por el resto OK, modelos atractivos, escenarios y la historia puede ser interesante.:)

Mucha suerte con el juego BackHole.

Reactions: rKnight and Exu
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes