BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I keep getting this bug after you talk to the wife and exit the mansion. When you click the < button to leave, Violet says "Hi?" and you can't progress further. It just keeps going back to the door, which is closed.

When I tried to screenshot the "Hi?" screen, I got an error. I had to use Snipping Tool to capture both.

I also got this bug with the previous version but I wasn't able to login and report it then.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I keep getting this bug after you talk to the wife and exit the mansion. When you click the < button to leave, Violet says "Hi?" and you can't progress further. It just keeps going back to the door, which is closed.

When I tried to screenshot the "Hi?" screen, I got an error. I had to use Snipping Tool to capture both.

I also got this bug with the previous version but I wasn't able to login and report it then.
Really, I don't know why that happens to you.... I will check it

Reactions: BobJenkins

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Ol' ho' look like a MILF - and I mean real madafakkin MILF. At least one game where mom look like older...usually, mom's lookin' the same fukin age like daughters/sisters in similar games. If she have a plastic fukin silicons I ain't dwnld this shit but if those R natural, well, blue cojones HERE I GO. 10+ for at last 1 MILF with proper age.
View attachment 395745
Id really like to understand what you just said.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. just say so /.... declare there is a bug hunt! Code the #$@ phone! Code a Gallery !!!
Then you can pretend you actually meant something more than dumb luck clickathon;)!

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Might want to change the wording on the following line lol.

The important thing is that I'm inside Jeff, he has swallowed everything.

I started late last night and saved before getting very far only to load into this line and being completely confused. Why was I inside Jeff and apparently Jeff swallows. I had to rollback to remind myself what I was playing. The previous line didn't help either from Jeff saying Ok...but I had got the worst part...fuck you. Then of course the line before that is the MC saying I'm sorry for what happened, but it had to be realistic brother, we already talked about it.

I would change it to something like Jeff...the most important thing is I am on the inside and he took the bait.

Even putting a period after inside would work since the MC wouldn't be inside Jeff unless you want him to be :).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow, well done, but you forgot 4 hidden photos (one track, one is next to the car's wheel) ;)
Well .. just say so /.... declare there is a bug hunt! Code the #$@ phone! Code a Gallery !!!
Then you can pretend you actually meant something more than dumb luck clickathon;)!
dOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY CLUE ON WHAT THE CARDS ARE THAT gAMERS CAN COLLECT?

This game has a NON WORKIN PHONE, NO GALLERY, NO HINT SYSTEM, EVERYTHING IS LOCKED!

oNLY THING i COULD COLLECT WAS MONEY FROM A TOTAL OF 2 LOCATIONS :eek::oops:o_O:cautious::censored::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Skylaroo
Apr 2, 2019
Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 18, 2019
Well great start...
But doubt for continuing because renders are natural looks (really great work):love:
Some games(mostly:p) renders are natural looks that going to abandoned lol... Sigh!!!!!!!!
Anyway
"hard work never fails"
Best of luck, keep it up(y)(y)

Reactions: Repuci

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
0.1.1 - It was fun!
Nice renders and I believe we will see improved English soon as well.
I just really miss those dots at the end of sentences... :)
And first line after I entered my name: "Mi name is Olaf"
Wonderful. :)
Good job!
Looking forward to next updates.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes