Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Another Spanish dev and what looks like another nice game.
I'll be following this closely.

Mucho ánimo, tío. Pinta muy bien.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The english needs improvements, but if all days end like the first, I'm game nevertheless.:D

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi guys, I'm working hard for the next update, with many important changes in de UI and more content. Now there is a new icon, the phone, where you can access to several new functions, such as messages from the girls, tasks, web seach... and now you can skip time between morning, noon, evening an night. Here some renders:

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm

not that it matters:

Since there's an "interracial" tag, and all the women shown seem to be caucasian, i'm guessing the MC is black.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Right after having sex with rose, the clip says later at home. My next click gets ( while running game code: file " game/dia1rpy" line 1487 , in script call screen casa1 .
And so on , sorry I don't know how to post the error. Any thoughts on what may have happened, other than my lack of more helpful information.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
same thing for me as Snomiser. cant see the other content after the scene with rose
Went back to E1.1 and there's just a couple clicks from leaving Rose til the end of that episode, so what ever is wrong it's not picking up the start of E2.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes