migor

Apr 29, 2018
When you click on the leaves in the pool just let the dialogue finish and then go to the shed to pick up the swimming pool net

I only cant not enter the balcony bought a grappling hook but cant get it on the rope

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
When you click on the leaves in the pool just let the dialogue finish and then go to the shed to pick up the swimming pool net

I only cant not enter the balcony bought a grappling hook but cant get it on the rope
That is for the next update, but be careful when spending money, it will be scarce

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Have you start the game from the begining? previous saves don't work becasuse of the changes that affect the whole game
ill give it a try but id of rather not have to start over i thought thats what saves are for

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ..see .. that is the GOOD part of this story .. you can catch them glitches early and adjust for greatness!!!

V ./C .T .O .R .Y ... . . N .E .E .D .S . . . . P .R .E .P .A .R .A .T .I .O .N . . . !!!

Apr 2, 2019
BackHole
Nice update (y)

Three "Bugs" i met:
Open shed - the door is open in the distance (looking from the Hot Tube)
Poll - If you visit the pool in the eveing (Click pool) - you see the picture with the pool at day.
there is a semicolon at the first part of the savegame

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you open the water pump? it says its stuck and the only thing i see that i can get is the rope i select it and nothing thanks

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes