xSessive

Aug 27, 2019
When you click on the leaves in the pool just let the dialogue finish and then go to the shed to pick up the swimming pool net

I only cant not enter the balcony bought a grappling hook but cant get it on the rope

Thanks, it worked!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only advice I can muster is to have the tape, the hook and the rope .. hopefully game will get you to the balcony, ;cause MC does not fly <says so in game when you click on balcony>

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Yes i did. Maybe you should build in a screen for areas that are not implemented yet so that the game doesn't crash if someone tries to enter. ;)
Hi, I was trying to solve the issue of the fitness area, but how did you reach 80$? if there are now 5 plus 5 in the game plus 10 leftovers when you bought the chlorine plus 50 you receive from sophia after clean the pool = 71 (you start the game with 1)
??? Maybe you have loaded a previous save? It's very weird

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi, I was trying to solve the issue of the fitness area, but how did you reach 80$? if there are now 5 plus 5 in the game plus 10 leftovers when you bought the chlorine plus 50 you receive from sophia after clean the pool = 71 (you start the game with 1)
??? Maybe you have loaded a previous save? It's very weird
Reaching the money is pretty easy if you use the console or a save editor. I added money since i didn't know if there is something to do or not. ;)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well, I have spent over 6-8 hours per day in the last month to develop the last update of the game, and a large part of what I have read in this thread is criticism, ironic and just a review... a destructive review. I am not very motivated right now, but i will try keep developing the game nonetheless.

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
are there any secenes with nathalie except the masturbation one and if so how can I get to it?

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Well, I have spent over 6-8 hours per day in the last month to develop the last update of the game, and a large part of what I have read in this thread is criticism, ironic and just a review... a destructive review. I am not very motivated right now, but i will try keep developing the game nonetheless.
BlackHole, yes, there are a lot of very harsh critics here, but bare in mind that there have been a lot of rubbish games posted up in the past, and it's very frustrating to see good ideas and beautifully rendered games like yours become impossible to play or get bogged down in grinding gameplay with no clear direction. Better to hear all the issues up front so you can avoid the pitfalls that so many others have made before you, or remedy where you can.

But, having said that, you have the nucleus of something original and entertaining. Like someone above has said, one major thing you have got right is properly rendering a MILF that actually looks her age and is believable as a sexy older mature lady. That is very hard to do, so kudos to you there and pls keep going. (y)

angella

Jan 29, 2018
in the garden shed. First check the pool is dirty and then go to de shed
i need your help again...I'm sorry..i couldn't find the garden shed...if possible would you show me a photo?? that would be very helpful...thanks again..

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
behind the mansion, in the backyard, access by the left side of the mansion

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
No te desanimes, la historia y modelos están bien. Sigue puliéndolo y todo irá bien. ¡Ánimo!

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Don't worry, I'm working right now in the next update, but maybe a positive feedback, with a a positive rating of the game might help

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Ok, I cleaned the pool of the leaves and put the chlorine in. It said something about the starting the pump but I cannot find the pump. Whats the next step?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Ok, I cleaned the pool of the leaves and put the chlorine in. It said something about the starting the pump but I cannot find the pump. Whats the next step?
You have to go to the right of the pool where the pump is located, then open it with the screwdriver for it will be blocked and et voila! the pool is clean

Reactions: biloutte
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes