Exu

Dec 28, 2018
soon as i saw the MC i deleted..was so horrendous it made me appreciate HS male MC's suddenly..if ya cant even stand to look at who you are playing the game failed immediately...
He's not so bad... I mean, compared to the repulsive bastard the game present us as a POV character at first so we can insta-hate him, the ACTUAL main character is kinda handsome even compared to the standard MC for a 3DCG Ren'Py game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting, milf IS a milf, cute renders, good luck and waiting for more updates ;)(y)

Reactions: Exu

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
¡Heeey, creo que este SÍ me lo voy a jugar en español! :D
The spanish text is far better than I'm used to see in bilingual games. Now I only hope the english translation is a proper one. And for the actual game... Interesting characters at first sight (both in appearance and personality), a revenge backstory and a villain I think I'll love to hate. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one, for sure.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
"My name is MC" in the scene with Evelyn at the pool after the rescuer went to the mansion for the first time before going to speak with Richard. I chose the name Connor for him, not MC. It happens in tease->gigolo/Jwitness forks.

Also, you should replace all "Mi name" with "My name".

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
"My name is MC" in the scene with Evelyn at the pool after the rescuer went to the mansion for the first time before going to speak with Richard. I chose the name Connor for him, not MC. It happens in tease->gigolo/Jwitness forks.

Also, you should replace all "Mi name" with "My name".
Thanks for the warning, that kind of thing allows me to improve the game, I will try to fix it as soon as possible

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
BlackHole Something is weird with the opening screen.
After the
BackHole Games presenta...
and the

screens, it goes to the main picture (moving left to right and back and loop), and it never goes out from there.
Can't right click , no menu, can't do anything in fact, have to kill the process.
(Running Linux version). :(

Edit: Not sure what i did, but i managed to get the menu. seems to work now that i have passed it the first time. (still have to right click on most time to get menu)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Early in this game's life ... appreciation of them dames post cumming right up ;)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doira .... doira01.jpg

Doira is one of the main characters in Denos City. She is a medium age woman who has a relationship with Richard Collins.

Sophia ..... sophia01.jpg

Sophia is Richard's personal secretary and she works hard every day to satisfy her boss and have all his affairs up to date.

Nathalie ..... nathy01.jpg

Nath is Richard's youngest daughter. She is lovely, gorgeous and full of life.

Violet violet01.jpg

Violet is... an angel. Richard's eldest daughter is a young lawyer who fights for the rights of the most disadvantaged people. She represents the opposite of her father's ambitious spirit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Spanish had better be the best in his life ... seeing as it is dev's NATIVE LANGUAGE;)!

Hi, I'm BackHole, the dev of Denos City. I'm a Spanish guy and I tried to do my best with the translation to English. But for a best experience, if you can, play the game in Spanish. I hope the game like you.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The writing and story are pretty good.

I hope the developer keeps it up. It also has shown a good twist or two which is always appealing. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: Exu and Repuci
Apr 2, 2019
Talking with Richard in his office at home:
Profesion = Profession
Oficce = Office

Talking with Doira:
Profesion = Profession

After talking with Evelyn, her name isn't shown, only ??

Talking with Bella:
After talking with her about the Neighbourhood, it can't be choosed again (vanished)

Reactions: Repuci

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Talking with Richard in his office at home:
Profesion = Profession
Oficce = Office

Talking with Doira:
Profesion = Profession

After talking with Evelyn, her name isn't shown, only ??

Talking with Bella:
After talking with her about the Neighbourhood, it can't be choosed again (vanished)
Thanks for the notice, I will fix it in the next update (that kind of things are because english is not my native language)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes