Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
V0.2.4 changelog ! Go to sleep to activate the new events ! I go to my room sleep ! Game tell me that i have something to do but i can`t find !!!

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
@ BackHole, mis saludos y respeto por el muy buen juego.

Luego de la "introducción" de Doira, charla con Sophia y tenis con Nath, MC piensa "Violet debe estar en la entrada de la casa, esperándome. Le prometí que la acompañaría a su visita..."

Pero... Violet no está. Si paso las horas hasta la noche y regreso a dormir, repito todo el párrafo anterior y Violet continúa sin aparecer. Además, Sophia no está en el gimnasio por la tarde (repite toda la escena de Richard y Mr. X en el sauna, incluida la copia de la llave).

Para más datos, el último save de cada actualización es, siempre, el momento de ir a dormir.

Desde ya, gracias por tus comentarios (empezar el juego desde el principio nooooo, por favor...! ;)).
Ceci n'est pas un reproche. Je répond en français simplement pour illustrer que pour les non-hispanophone il peut être frustrant de ne pouvoir suivre. Personnellement, je me débrouille assez bien en Espagnol et la majorité des langues latines. Mais pour ceux qui n'ont pas la joie de connaître d'autres langues où n'ont que l'anglais comme langue seconde. Je vous invite, par politesse, à y ajouter une petite traduction pour que tout le monde puisse suivre sur le fil publique.

Si l'anglais vous est difficile. Un petit coup de Google translate fait le travail comme je l'illustre ci bas:
_____

This is not a reproach. I answer in French simply to illustrate that for non-Spanish speakers it can be frustrating not being able to follow. Personally, I do quite well in Spanish and most of the Latin languages. But for those who do not have the joy of knowing other languages where only have English as a second language. I kindly invite you to add a small translation so that everyone can follow on the public thread.

If English is difficult for you. A little flick of Google translate does the job as I illustrate below:

Reactions: Le Pew and roykindj

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
hi all i have a problem with wednesday it is stuck on evening how do i get to night ?
can anybody help or is this a bug followed walk through to the letter and still stuck

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Load my saves, try to sleep but i got message "I still have things to do before i sleep" cant progress further...

• Angry

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
i think that i have found a gigantic bug !
saved game and by restart got the following messages !
the only way to play the game after messages is to deinstall game and then reinstall game and
START A NEW GAME any body any ideas as to how the saves can be replayed??

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i think that i have found a gigantic bug !
saved game and by restart got the following messages !
the only way to play the game after messages is to deinstall game and then reinstall game and
START A NEW GAME any body any ideas as to how the saves can be replayed??
Are you using Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod? If yes, that is the problem

• Wow

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I would like to suggest not allow MC buying non-task stuff as it affect the game process. Some stupid players like me needed to restart. I just click on stuffs that with no price tag but it actually cost money.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I would like to suggest not allow MC buying non-task stuff as it affect the game process. Some stupid players like me needed to restart. I just click on stuffs that with no price tag but it actually cost money.
That advice is in the new tutorial, at the beginning of the game :)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So you can correct this in a future update.

The proper or better phase

"Excuse me sir, would you mind telling me where I can find the wash room, it was a long drive over here and really no stops along the way" You can omit the phase "I'm pissing"

When you enter someone's home for the first time it is just proper etiquette. You come as being rude and a caveman with no manners. Grant it in some areas, etiquette goes out the window. Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.13 - 05.18.41.55.png

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
how do i get to night
On map screen up top are the quick controlls to pass the time! I advise you to use them!

going for comedy
The guy is a villain fresh out of arkham! Where do you suppose he got his Shakespeare in there?
MC is also a snitch for some shady deep state group and seeks revenge on the guy he fakes a robbery to befriend ...
that is just the act ... the tough guy no holes barred persona is just the act dev put on the MC for this dep state job!

Game oN!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is it possible to get the picture in Richard's office to move yet?
It talks about a button and mechanism, but I cannot find it?

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Seconds later I get a call from my friend Jeff to meet him at his home. On the left side in the Alley, near the trinket, I pickup 5$ and look closer to the garage and find another picture (Nathalie 01) on the left side on the ground. At the entrance to Jeffs Home you find a screwdriver between the green Dumpster.

where he throws me straight backyard?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay is there some sort of bug? I did the snake quest and checked my inventory and everything is gone? I purchase a few things from the hardware store and its all gone??

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes