Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I wont complain because people who don't learn some second languages are just lazy...like me lol :)

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I played 0.2.3 and really liked it. Congratulations is a great game, but I will wait for some updates because I think that playing all versions as soon as they are released lessens the emotion it is like marathon series without having the complete season.
I will keep an eye out and wish you luck with your game which is very promising.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the "minigame" or the loose term? Games offer an equal chance of either winning or losing. Now with roll back No matter how fast you clicked block or punch or kick it didnt matter which led me to just stop then. Sorry but if game is in the name then there should be an equal chance of winning as there is to losing

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the "minigame" or the loose term? Games offer an equal chance of either winning or losing. Now with roll back No matter how fast you clicked block or punch or kick it didnt matter which led me to just stop then. Sorry but if game is in the name then there should be an equal chance of winning as there is to losing
Sophia has level 10, you start level 0. You'll have to get highers levels to te competitive with her

Reactions: WaerM
Apr 2, 2019
BackHole

Some points i noticed during the game:

Sunday morning -
  • Doiras Livingroom-Scene - Good Mornig Doira --> should be: Morning
  • Return with Nathalie from the test for the Team - Maincharacter: Thanks again Maincharacter --> should be: Nathalie
Sunday Afternoon -
  • Driving with Violet to Kowalski - I didn't mean it, Violet. I meant it --> better: No Kidding, Violet...

Sunday evening
  • Showering after Fighting with Sophie - I should come every afternoon to train.. --> should be: Evening

Using the car in the night leads to the shopping-sequence with Doira and Jane

I like the update (y):)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole

Some points i noticed during the game:

Sunday morning -
  • Doiras Livingroom-Scene - Good Mornig Doira --> should be: Morning
  • Return with Nathalie from the test for the Team - Maincharacter: Thanks again Maincharacter --> should be: Nathalie
Sunday Afternoon -
  • Driving with Violet to Kowalski - I didn't mean it, Violet. I meant it --> better: No Kidding, Violet...

Sunday evening
  • Showering after Fighting with Sophie - I should come every afternoon to train.. --> should be: Evening

Using the car in the night leads to the shopping-sequence with Doira and Jane

I like the update (y):)
And I like your corrections (y)

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
@ BackHole, mis saludos y respeto por el muy buen juego.

Luego de la "introducción" de Doira, charla con Sophia y tenis con Nath, MC piensa "Violet debe estar en la entrada de la casa, esperándome. Le prometí que la acompañaría a su visita..."

Pero... Violet no está. Si paso las horas hasta la noche y regreso a dormir, repito todo el párrafo anterior y Violet continúa sin aparecer. Además, Sophia no está en el gimnasio por la tarde (repite toda la escena de Richard y Mr. X en el sauna, incluida la copia de la llave).

Para más datos, el último save de cada actualización es, siempre, el momento de ir a dormir.

Desde ya, gracias por tus comentarios (empezar el juego desde el principio nooooo, por favor...! ;)).

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well this is going nowhere. Can`t open pump house,can`t use trowel next to it,can`t use tools in shed......so stuck at this part like before. this sucks ass.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
well this is going nowhere. Can`t open pump house,can`t use trowel next to it,can`t use tools in shed......so stuck at this part like before. this sucks ass.
take it easy buddy... just use the screwdiver to open the pump (it's in the alley where Jeff lives)
Note: if you don't pay attention to the scenarios, the objects and the story, you'd better not play

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City v0.2.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Puedo continuar con la partida guardada que tenia?
ແນ່ນອນລາວສາມາດເຮັດໄດ້
p.s.
ໃຊ້ພາສາອັງກິດ, ກະລຸນາ
@ BackHole, mis saludos y respeto por el muy buen juego.

Luego de la "introducción" de Doira, charla con Sophia y tenis con Nath, MC piensa "Violet debe estar en la entrada de la casa, esperándome. Le prometí que la acompañaría a su visita..."

Pero... Violet no está. Si paso las horas hasta la noche y regreso a dormir, repito todo el párrafo anterior y Violet continúa sin aparecer. Además, Sophia no está en el gimnasio por la tarde (repite toda la escena de Richard y Mr. X en el sauna, incluida la copia de la llave).

Para más datos, el último save de cada actualización es, siempre, el momento de ir a dormir.

Desde ya, gracias por tus comentarios (empezar el juego desde el principio nooooo, por favor...! ;)).
ໃຊ້ພາສາອັງກິດ, ກະລຸນາ

Reactions: luksilver

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
boy this sucks,I can`t go to park.....do everything else but hte park does not show on map WTF!!!!!
! followed the damn walkthrough.....

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
take it easy buddy... just use the screwdiver to open the pump (it's in the alley where Jeff lives)
Note: if you don't pay attention to the scenarios, the objects and the story, you'd better not play
had to start all over ,got thru all that now can`t go to park and jog with gal......won`t show up on map.(walk thru)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes