BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Help
followed the guide but always failed when he wanted to buy gasoline
When sophia ask you for mowing:
- check the mower (doesn't have gasoline)
- grab the gas can
- Go to the mansion and talk with sophia (she'll tell you about the gas station)
- Go to the supermarket, don't get into the store, just click in the right side of the screen
- Buy the gasoline
- Get back to the shed and use the gas can in the mower

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when is coming the next update
random, you can check thier pages for more info, but I never wait for one game alone, there are some superior games on this site ofc, but I dont just sit and wait for an update, can be annoying :p I try to just take it when it comes.
You could set it to "watch" this game so you know when an update comes
447 games in my "sex games" folder now lol...maybe i should delete some, defrag is whining like a bi"#¤ :p
but at least with that many games there is an update pretty often to one of them :eek:
edit: like today was an update for deliverance so that is something to check out...I could never just watch out for one game

Ayato12

Feb 9, 2020
What to do on Wednesday evening.. After mowing the lawn and meeting doria and jane in park help

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
check the alley for your friend, check if you have the hook on rope and go in the house, otherwise try Rose and go to sleep!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then spend some time and get back at night on the left of the house, past the well, look for getting up on the balcony.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes