-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where do I get the ladder from in the game??
]
Where are you being told to use a ladder? If you're trying to climb up the back balcony, use the rope (from the shed) and hook (bought at hardware store) and combine them. Then select the hook+rope in your inventory, close inventory, and click on the back left part of the balcony railing. (Also, only do this at night.)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
click in the text below the inventory "pagina siguiente" (the translation doesn't work, I don't know why)
I was literally breaking my head. I was not using walkthrough in the beginning. Picked screwdriver later in the game and couldn't find it in the inventory. Took me a while to figure out to press ''pagina siguiene" to go to next page.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I was literally breaking my head. I was not using walkthrough in the beginning. Picked screwdriver later in the game and couldn't find it in the inventory. Took me a while to figure out to press ''pagina siguiene" to go to next page.
That will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: proximus

mejowalik

Apr 18, 2019
You need to play out mowing the lawn, and you need to have the grapple and rope in your inventory. After you mow the lawn, you will hear a scream and Doira comes running out from the backdoor hysterical about a green snake in the bathroom. Anyway, you need to deal with that issue, and make sure you leave the bathroom window open. There's some great scenes with Doira, along with Nat through this part. ;-)

Once all this has played out, you can come back at night and use the grapple and climb up, then go thru the bathroom window and you can enter Nat's room (hint; there's a photo card there on the floor), then you can go to Evelyn's room and use her computer (hint; the password is on the crumpled up piece of paper you find way back early on in the game). Enjoy! ;)
Im stuck in mowing lawn can not fill the gas after click buy the gas

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep returning to the house and have a chat .. every step of the way must be O.K.-ed by the manager!

Djtanker

Aug 21, 2018
Any idea why I only get the floating banner pic when I start the game? No navigational click links appear as they do normally to the left of the lovely ladies. It used to work fine. Now, no go.
Thanks Denos City No navigational click links.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any idea why I only get the floating banner pic when I start the game? No navigational click links appear as they do normally to the left of the lovely ladies. It used to work fine. Now, no go.
Thanks View attachment 538729
This game DOES NOT HAVE TEXT BOXES!!!
When you applied the mod you created a duplicate entry!
Just play the game AS IT IS and have fun WITHOUT ANY TEXT BOX!
Also .. stop by Penfold Mole shop and grab the new improved transparent text mod!
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6.11925/
Hmmh, Im using the old simplified transparent mod, and that error has nothing to do with it (more likely some renpy scripts while packing/compiling)
You could also try compressed game version and see if that problem persists...

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
It's not bad at all. But I really need some new updates to make my mind right about it. I've never made through Richards Office, and also I want to know whats the deal with Jeff's sister and that dude in the alley.

ax3lh

Feb 6, 2020
recommended. graphically very correct and a well-developed storyline

well done

waiting for update

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes