zephrates

May 12, 2017
The reviews for this game are good, but the redheaded botox bunny on the far left of the banner kinda scares me.

JDMars

Oct 15, 2019
Ok, I found the error. Download this fixed version and load a saved game BEFORE the day Sophia asks you to mow the lawn. I hope it works now. Besides, this version solves the problem that the task of mowing doesn't disappear from the task list
Denos 0.2.3 fixed
@BackHole : hi, I haven't tried it yet but I already want to thank you for your listening, your commitment and your reactivity which are really impressive! :D
Congratulations also for the very nice way you respond to every message, even to critics. You even go so far as to completely change a character. The new Sophia is superb!

Update 0.2.3 fixed is working, thanks! :D :D :D

Last edited:

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I've been playing since you started this. I love the game and the idea behind it. I do wish that the updates were bigger and more going on. I'll still get the next version. Thank you

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've been playing since you started this. I love the game and the idea behind it. I do wish that the updates were bigger and more going on. I'll still get the next version. Thank you
(y) I'm working on the next update, I hope it will be ready the next week

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
@BackHole : hi, I haven't tried it yet but I already want to thank you for your listening, your commitment and your reactivity which are really impressive! :D
Congratulations also for the very nice way you respond to every message, even to critics. You even go so far as to completely change a character. The new Sophia is superb!

Update 0.2.3 fixed is working, thanks! :D :D :D
:)(y)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just discovered this game. Engaging story, decent renders and fairly large amount of content already. Most of girls are hot. Some of characters, like Doira, are fairly well developed. I like redesigned Sophia, she is one of the hottest characters and feel like she has certain mystique around her.

Game could definitely benefit from proofreading. Despite that, looks solid and promising.
With so many good games on this site, hope that dev get his share of patrons.

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
"Jeff is not at home and Bellatoo,but it’s not too lateto get intosome action, because Irememberabout the bathroomwindow on the 1stfloor and usingthe ladderI get the chance to enter the house unseen and maybe I can find some importantinformationabout Richardor his Family. "

how do I go from evening to night?

Apr 2, 2019
"Jeff is not at home and Bellatoo,but it’s not too lateto get intosome action, because Irememberabout the bathroomwindow on the 1stfloor and usingthe ladderI get the chance to enter the house unseen and maybe I can find some importantinformationabout Richardor his Family. "

how do I go from evening to night?
1580300458565.png
city map --> upper left corner --> the double arrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Ch4os

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
they fixed the bug with cleaning the pool yet? think i been at the same place for the last 4 or 5 updates
still no new items in shed to use, no new items to buy to use, cant combine rope hook etc until i cleaned the pool...
this one of these bugs the dev just ignored as they think it is easier to just restart the game?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
they fixed the bug with cleaning the pool yet? think i been at the same place for the last 4 or 5 updates
still no new items in shed to use, no new items to buy to use, cant combine rope hook etc until i cleaned the pool...
this one of these bugs the dev just ignored as they think it is easier to just restart the game?
What is exactly the bug? where are you stuck?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What is exactly the bug? where are you stuck?
denos.jpg

here, i think it might be an inventory error as item does not stack and IO have 3 sunscreen that take up 3 out of 9 slots in inventory, maybe if u could scroll inventory i have the cleaner there
it say i already bought chlorine

edit:: also the clock is always the same, it is always 9 in the morning even when you change time lol

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 533277

here, i think it might be an inventory error as item does not stack and IO have 3 sunscreen that take up 3 out of 9 slots in inventory, maybe if u could scroll inventory i have the cleaner there
it say i already bought chlorine
To clean the pool:
1. Check out the pool, it's full of leaves and algae
2. Go to the shed and grab the cleaner
3. Use the cleaner on the pool and take off all the algae
4. Go to the shed and check the chlorine can (it's empty)
5. Talk with Sophia and ask her for a place to buy chlorine
6. Go to the hardware store and buy chlorine
7. Use the chlorine on the pool at noon (scene with Nath and Evelyn). If is evening or night, skip the daytime in the map and go to sleep until next day
8. Go to the right corner in the pool screen and you will find the pump
9. Use the screwdriver in the pump to open it and start the pump
10. Now the pool should be clean

If you have more than 9 items in your inventory, you can change the page (the text below the inventory, "pagina siguiente", I have to translate it to english)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
To clean the pool:
1. Check out the pool, it's full of leaves and algae
2. Go to the shed and grab the cleaner
3. Use the cleaner on the pool and take off all the algae
4. Go to the shed and check the chlorine can (it's empty)
5. Talk with Sophia and ask her for a place to buy chlorine
6. Go to the hardware store and buy chlorine
7. Use the chlorine on the pool at noon (scene with Nath and Evelyn). If is evening or night, skip the daytime in the map and go to sleep until next day
8. Go to the right corner in the pool screen and you will find the pump
9. Use the screwdriver in the pump to open it and start the pump
10. Now the pool should be clean

If you have more than 9 items in your inventory, you can change the page (the text below the inventory, "pagina siguiente", I have to translate it to english)
how to use chlorine, it is not in the first page in inventory

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
the translation doesn't work, I don't know why
you have to switch new with old in the tanslation file for custom_screen.rpy l.588
Python:
    old "Siguiente página"
    new "Next Page"

Reactions: proximus

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
click in the text below the inventory "pagina siguiente" (the translation doesn't work, I don't know why)
oki it was not there either, I could not buy it as I already purchased it and in the shed when I tried to take it it said "not now"

fixed it by setting "comprar_cloro" to True from False and I could purchase chlorine again and then could continue the story :eek:
thx for the help, would not have bother to look this deep to find the fault unless I got help, thx

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
oki it was not there either, I could not buy it as I already purchased it and in the shed when I tried to take it it said "not now"

fixed it by setting "comprar_cloro" to True from False and I could purchase chlorine again and then could continue the story :eek:
thx for the help, would not have bother to look this deep to find the fault unless I got help, thx
(y)

Reactions: Belnick
3.70 star(s) 68 Votes