JDMars

Oct 15, 2019
Models are really hot, especially Doira but sadly gameplay is really bad (lost of games are similar unfortunately...makes me think about Foot of the mountain, hottest models but with on of the worst gameplay ever).
But the major issue is a big bug. I was following the WT and I'm stuck on the beginning of day 5 :
WT says :
"First meet Doira at the pool and talk with her (Lust+1) and some more nice revealing."
That works...
"Ring the Bell at the entrance and meet Sophia again, Flirt (Lust+1) with her and inform her about finishing the job (Maw the lawn)."
When I tell Sophia about the job after flirting it goes wrong for I can't tell her the mowing is done. Instead she ask me to mow the lawn as if it hasn't been done (it has). And if I go to the garden shed and click on the mower, it says it has no gasoline and when I click on the gas can it says "I don't need that now".
Thus I can't go further in the story.
Any clue?
P.S. : I'm playing v0.2.3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't find gym on denos map ..what to do..please help...thanks
It's on the same part of the map (left side) where your house is. It should be near the bottom center of that half of the map. On the map, you almost go straight down from where your apartment is.

MrDifferent

Nov 26, 2017
Models are really hot, especially Doira but sadly gameplay is really bad (lost of games are similar unfortunately...makes me think about Foot of the mountain, hottest models but with on of the worst gameplay ever).
But the major issue is a big bug. I was following the WT and I'm stuck on the beginning of day 5 :
WT says :
"First meet Doira at the pool and talk with her (Lust+1) and some more nice revealing."
That works...
"Ring the Bell at the entrance and meet Sophia again, Flirt (Lust+1) with her and inform her about finishing the job (Maw the lawn)."
When I tell Sophia about the job after flirting it goes wrong for I can't tell her the mowing is done. Instead she ask me to mow the lawn as if it hasn't been done (it has). And if I go to the garden shed and click on the mower, it says it has no gasoline and when I click on the gas can it says "I don't need that now".
Any clue?
Same. Any help?

Apr 2, 2019
WT says :
That works...
Any clue?
Working on the Walkthrough, please look at the new Version. And yes, you can't inform Sophia on the same day.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Worked on the Walkthrough, please look at the new Version. And yes, you can't inform Sophia on the same day.
Please do that: go to the map, change to night (the last icon), go home and sleep. If the next day Sophia don't tell you the mowing is done, let me know. I'll check for some bug

Reactions: angella
Apr 2, 2019
Please do that: go to the map, change to night (the last icon), go home and sleep. If the next day Sophia don't tell you the mowing is done, let me know. I'll check for some bug
huh ? i think you misread my information according Sophia and the jobs getting from her, it works as intended.
It seems to be a bug, because you can't inform Sophia on the same day.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
huh ? i think you misread my information according Sophia and the jobs getting from her, it works as intended.
It seems to be a bug, because you can't inform Sophia on the same day.
Uh, sorry, I was wrong to quote you, I wanted to quote the previous message :)

Reactions: angella

JDMars

Oct 15, 2019
Hello and thanks for your answers (thanks also to Glandor).
I rewinded with a save to the point when mc is with Doira inside (the towel scene when she massages him) and start again from that point following the updated WT (Denos City (v0.2.3) – Walkthrough v2).
I reached the same point (Day 4 morning). Tried to valid the job (maw the lawn with Sophia) right after seeing Doira at the pool and flirting with Sophia. Again it didn't work.
So I reloaded before seeing Doira at the pool, then see Doira and ended the day. Came back the following day, went to Sophia but still the same problem she won't valid the job asking me to do it again as if I've never done it.
I tried with and without seeing Doira on the following day.
I tried with and without flirting with Sophia on the following day.
Didn't work.
My stats and belongings are exactly the same than the WT's.
Thought it could be about a specific day to get it valid so I tried every week's day but still not working.
P.S. : problem seems to be on Mac and PC versions alike.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hello and thanks for your answers (thanks also to Glandor).
I rewinded with a save to the point when mc is with Doira inside (the towel scene when she massages him) and start again from that point following the updated WT (Denos City (v0.2.3) – Walkthrough v2).
I reached the same point (Day 4 morning). Tried to valid the job (maw the lawn with Sophia) right after seeing Doira at the pool and flirting with Sophia. Again it didn't work.
So I reloaded before seeing Doira at the pool, then see Doira and ended the day. Came back the following day, went to Sophia but still the same problem she won't valid the job asking me to do it again as if I've never done it.
I tried with and without seeing Doira on the following day.
I tried with and without flirting with Sophia on the following day.
Didn't work.
My stats and belongings are exactly the same than the WT's.
Thought it could be about a specific day to get it valid so I tried every week's day but still not working.
P.S. : problem seems to be on Mac and PC versions alike.
Ok, I found the error. Download this fixed version and load a saved game BEFORE the day Sophia asks you to mow the lawn. I hope it works now. Besides, this version solves the problem that the task of mowing doesn't disappear from the task list

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Am I seriously the only one that keeps getting the bug where you're locked out of the game? :unsure:
The game works fine the first time you start but if you click options or exit and restart it's stuck on the intro splash screen.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Am I seriously the only one that keeps getting the bug where you're locked out of the game? :unsure:
The game works fine the first time you start but if you click options or exit and restart it's stuck on the intro splash screen.
have you tried the game in another pc or laptop? I'm doing what you say (click options, change something, exit and restart) and I have not that issue. It's weird

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
have you tried the game in another pc or laptop? I'm doing what you say (click options, change something, exit and restart) and I have not that issue. It's weird
I just tried the new update and it's not doing it anymore so you can ignore the other message.(y)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes