Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Nothing to forgive, the shop scene was absolutely great - loved every sec of it.

Kudos for one of the best games that ever got posted here, keep up the good work.
Though I do feel sorry for the poor shop girl, she was a cutie.

Aindrias

May 25, 2018
Incredibly well done. Love the story and renders. I wish there was more with Mi-do, absolutely love this model.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Damn....
Didn't know an Adult Game could be this emotional and fantastic !
You my friend deserve much more please keep on working hard on this game :)
Guys please Press F to pay Respects x'D (It's a meme for those who don't know)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why do so many people like these "click to the next scene" fake choice games? Can someone please explain the point?
Is it just so men can have 1 hand free to masturbate while they click? lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
first 5 minutes in the game your ex's daughter wants to move in I click no, the game says you really meant yes and lets her. He goes to the hotel to visit "old gangbang" the widow whore about her dead husband and I'm clicking looking for the choice to not have unprotected sex with her and nothing. Nice "game".

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
first 5 minutes in the game your ex's daughter wants to move in I click no, the game says you really meant yes and lets her. He goes to the hotel to visit "old gangbang" the widow whore about her dead husband and I'm clicking looking for the choice to not have unprotected sex with her and nothing. Nice "game".
i think your judgeing it very harshly and somewhat unfairly.. DA is one of the few games where your choices actualy matter and will produce significant different scenes/content based on those choices. i guess the troubles in the start are simple neglect in the first build, but i never tried those choices. i did try many different choices later on though with significant different outcomes

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
This is one of those games where choices early on have an impact in the latter game, not necessarily right away. You made a negative choice with the Ex-daughter in law by saying no, so that will have an impact, if you tried to avoid sex with the clients wife, that will have consequences as well. Just because something does not give immediate consequences, does not mean your choices don't mean anything. In a story, some things just "Have" to happen, to push the plot, so even when presented with a choice, to avoid it, it will still happen. but your attempt to avoid will be recognized by the game later

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Why do so many people like these "click to the next scene" fake choice games? Can someone please explain the point?
Is it just so men can have 1 hand free to masturbate while they click? lol
Renpy is an engine for visual novels. It is not meant to be our story, it is meant to be visual representation of the one the developer wants to tell.

When you read through this, you will realize there is even a reason the main character has trouble with his urges.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes