Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I liked Philly, then he went all Game of Thrones and started killing people off.

Now i'm scared Mi do and/or Christina may die.

The 2 that need to live are Mi do and Christina.

Please don't kill Mi do .... it would give me the sad. I don't want the sad.

Reactions: Krull

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This game is just Superb compared to other VN/Ren-py games

The story is great, enough sex scenes in the game:winkytongue:
Last time I played was 0.7 which is some time ago, glad there was enough content between those updates

But please never let Carli die
Favorite girls are: Stella, Carli, Judy, and Christina

Thanks for this great game and good luck on finishing this game

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@klavler The Guest which is what i think you meant. Wizard of Oz yes, but any reference to what dreams may come was not done on purpose. The Christina flashback also referenced Much Ado About Nothing.

MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
i fap, then i cry, then i don't fap but i still cry. It's all coming full circle. The right amount of emotion, drama and depravity, this is one your greatest episodes Philly_Games.
May the Lords of Depravity blesseth this piece of art.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
holyschit how does it work, how do you do that? simply unbelievably good the update you are really the king I love the update as always you manage to put it on the end noc with ms. turner OMFG that was great, I hope that can get again with the that was so great, I can not expect now almost as it continues with the story and what u have sunn yet so much to thank you for the fantastic game there is hardly anything better

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I saw this game quite a while back and boy did I make a mistake of not playing it earlier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a great VN, should be on the popular section tbh.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Depraved Awakening v0.10 - Original Size: 1.41GB

Download PC Windows (302MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
@mraw did i just make a grown man cry while holding his member ? If I did then I have achieved something... odd. lol
I give you full permission to use this information to promote Depraved Awakening.
Why am i not more embarrassed lol. shhhh its okay to cry when you masturbate

Reactions: Philly_Games

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The renders and story are top notch. I'm sure many men fap then cry to this game. The reason is that there's another hotter pane right after they came. And another hot scene pops up but they're too spent to enjoy it and they look at themselves, dicks in hands, and bawl at their own shortcummings.
As always, good job @Philly_Games .

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
With current game size i can play only in first 4-5 days, with my 32bit OS. Dev new in this and dont know about compression, webp etc. Will be good, if someone will made "crunched version" for Lucky Mark too.
Please tag me in that thread if you want to ask a question related to that game. Thanks

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes