crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
hmmm i love mrs.Hunter ....hmm cuckold scene fuck... hot soo hot i fogive you for Stella .... ;) please more cuckold scene it mrs.Hunter ;}-----------

Reactions: hakarlman

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Will it sound strange if I admit I actually cheered out loud when the handcuffs came out? Yeah, that's gonna sound weird no matter how much I try to explain it...but you know what?...I don't care. This game just went from excellent to absolutely perfect. What an astonishingly stellar use of the noir setting and what incredible camera angles in this update. The foreshadowing used in having the outside view into the apartment...just perfect. I was worried for a second...then everything seemed normal and I let my guard down...then holy shit, what a gut punch! Yet, despite the shock, it was handled with such a great amount of care and respect. Extremely sad...yet in a small way kind of beautiful once the scene in the tall grass played out.

I'm sure many men fap then cry to this game. The reason is that there's another hotter pane right after they came. And another hot scene pops up but they're too spent to enjoy it and they look at themselves, dicks in hands, and bawl at their own shortcummings.@Philly_Games .
Speak for yourself. ;) Maybe some guys just need more practice fapping, because it's definitely possible with the proper pacing to get up to 6-7 happy fappings in an hour or two, especially with steamy and hot (and primal) scenes like this. Git gud! :biggrin:

Reactions: muttdoggy

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What the fuck for real now this game sucks!
Please tell me there is a way to!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game does not suck folks but fuck it at the same time i mean like it was not needed what happened and there has to be a way to not let it happen.

I'm sorry i can't play this my depression won't allow me. That sucks i really loved this game but must stop playing it now!
My fantasies are also now ruined!
We need revenge and now the MC can't be stupid and must start planning better and be armed! Time to sell everything they all own and take what money they have and send all the girls far away how the MC deals with this!

Please allow her

klavler

Jul 9, 2017
@klavler The Guest which is what i think you meant. Wizard of Oz yes, but any reference to what dreams may come was not done on purpose. The Christina flashback also referenced Much Ado About Nothing.
Shit, my fault. Been watching too much Fraiser. Just wanted to say this is the god-tier adult entertainment. Strip the penetration renders out and throw it on Steam. You'll make a mint. :)

All the best!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's a vndb tag and will help newcomers who object to that steer clear.
I agree since some people have mental issues or depression even for me it hit hard, i'll take some time to recover and it was made worse by the fact that it ruined my fantasy!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Spoiler added by moderator - c'mon man...
We don't have all of those - this is what we have:

Help me out and use spoilers for stuff like that, please?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If we're objecting to spoilers now, you'd have to edit every thread on the forum, maybe even half the posts on the forum since people freely talk about the plots of games all the time. Maybe an official spoiler policy should be added to the rules so it's not so fuzzy.

But yeah, in this case, no problem keeping it tagged. But it'd be nice to know what's sacred and what's not. Because number one question people ask is "do u git to fuck tha daughter?" Even if there is no daughter in said game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If we're objecting to spoilers now, you'd have to edit every thread on the forum, maybe even half the posts on the forum since people freely talk about the plots of games all the time. Maybe an official spoiler policy should be added to the rules so it's not so fuzzy.

But yeah, in this case, no problem keeping it tagged. But it'd be nice to know what's sacred and what's not. Because number one question people ask is "do u git to fuck tha daughter?" Even if there is no daughter in said game.
You're talking about a significant plot twist in a game update that dropped 14 hours ago. I haven't had time to play it and now I know that's going to happen. :(

I'm not pissed and wasn't trying to call you out, so my apologies if it came off that way bud.

Hope that makes sense?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The renders and story are top notch. I'm sure many men fap then cry to this game. The reason is that there's another hotter pane right after they came. And another hot scene pops up but they're too spent to enjoy it and they look at themselves, dicks in hands, and bawl at their own shortcummings.
As always, good job @Philly_Games .
I think the execution is what I object to, had it been artistic it would have been better.

Reactions: Hyped and bas

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You're talking about a significant plot twist in a game update that dropped 14 hours ago. I haven't had time to play it and now I know that's going to happen. :(
Sorry about that, it's tough to know what people care about. 99.9% of the games here are mindless sex romps so I can see why a spoiler policy hasn't really been an issue before now. I guess I just got used to knowing what's gonna be there ahead of the time since it seems like people are condemning or celebrating all the scenes in an update mere minutes after it gets posted.

Reactions: bas
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes