Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
When im inside the company with Carli, does having guard fucking inside or not have outcome? I mean like if his inside they will know that we have been there, and when his not there enemies don't know that we have been there or sth?

if95

May 3, 2017
File "game/chapter10/scene10-judy.rpy", line 632, in <module>
$ judycorrupt += 0.2
NameError: name 'judycorrupt' is not defined

@Philly_Games amazing story and renders..thank you so much

workaround

add this line to the beginning of scene10-judy.rpy
Code:
default judycorrupt = 0
or replace with the attached file

Reactions: Philly_Games

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
0.10 patch included this game?? or should i download ''0.9 to 0.10 Patch PC''?? pls answer
Allthough i still havent had time to actualy play this, i am fairly sure you need just 0.10 thats usualy how it works :). 99,9% sure

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@if95 thats odd that happens. That's declared right away and there is even a check to make sure it exists and if not to add it on load. thank u for making that little patch if others have that issue. I will also be setting up the android port after work today.

For a lot of other people:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I guess I'm lucky to be one of those who missed this game till now. Playing this game from the start, all the way to v10 was incredible, I didn't expect such intensity in the story, really, and that was refreshing, the quality of the animations got better and better, especially in the DT scenes, I mean, long story short, just WOW.
You all guys have said pretty much everything about it so I can't add more to that. I just can't wait to see more.

@Philly_Games
You did a wonderful job, this is one of the best adult VN I've ever played.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'm gonna spare you all another praising post, I and many other have already done so many times, and instead encourage all, who (like me) not only play the game for the sexy bits, but also for the atmosphere and story, to give the TellTale game "The Wolf Among Us" a chance. Depraved Awakening reminds me a lot of it.
And that I'm comparing "Depraved Awakening" to such a great and professionally made game actually says it all.
It's currently on sale on Steam, but it's also available on consoles.

Reactions: Philly_Games
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes