riexor

May 27, 2017
That scene with Judy... Yowza.

Excellent work (on the whole thing, not just that scene).

I also get a bunch of errors in the scenes right after that though. Save issues?

Reactions: jerry03

Mannimarco

Mar 10, 2017
Sooooo, in the Overview of the OP...

"...though your smarter than that."

I may be smarter than that, but it appears whoever wrote this description missed the irony of using "your" in place of "you're."

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
Great, great, great story, i kinda feel good for stella, i mean if it that what made her in peace with herself, i agree with the progression, she was really unhappy during basically all game
(Here comes the lynching)

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
Gets better every update, really good story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But my personal highlight of this update was of course the judy scene, the sex scenes were always decent but damn this judy scene was beyond fucking hot. The build up to the scene and the anticipation in every update made it even better.

Stop reading check it out now! Cheers.

Reactions: VOYEUR

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed the update. Judy content was fab. Stella stuff was well done.
Personally would have preferred an alternate route regarding mrs turner stuff.

H.v.d

May 28, 2018
Damn the feels in chapter 10 man. Dont play with them like that. :'(

Still a great game man. Didnt aspect a story this great.
Im a fan all the way

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, @Philly_Games, that was some impressive shit, right there. With the two quick early paths, it felt like a thousand new renders and everything was quality.

That early scene in the apartment was a hair tingler and the chase follow up was excellent. All the sex scenes (felt like there were a ton) were sexy and/or depraved. You are still rendering with Iray, right? You're getting so good at low light renders, I'm half expecting to see 99% black images.

The only thing that felt remotely unsatisfying was Eric's old lady not fucking us over in some manner at the end. I kept waiting for it, especially as she made it seem less and less likely with every interaction.

Two updates to go! This being Noire, that leaves us with quite a roster of dames who are probably going to be screwing us in the near future, so buckle up kiddos.

Reactions: Philly_Games

wayne278

Jul 26, 2017
I'm not sure how in hell I hadn't seen this vn yet, it is absolutely awesome! Story is great and the girls are better. Thank you Philly - add me to your list of fans. I already can't wait for the next update.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Enjoyed the update. Judy content was fab. Stella stuff was well done.
Personally would have preferred an alternate route regarding mrs turner stuff.
There are actually 2 routes with Mrs. Turner based on a dep score. Also if you are middle of the road on that score i belive between 5 and 7 you can choose. I don't have the numbers right in front of me at the moment though sorry.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes