xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
There are actually 2 routes with Mrs. Turner based on a dep score. Also if you are middle of the road on that score i belive between 5 and 7 you can choose. I don't have the numbers right in front of me at the moment though sorry.
Sorry i should have been clearer, a non sexual route is what i meant.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I liked this update except for the cameo of the BB crew (at least I think they were from BB considering the model used for Max and the whole trying on clothes scene with the Mom). Let me immediately correct myself: if the cameo and the scene it came with happens any other time I would have loved it because I laughed alot at that. Unfortunately this meant the previous sad scene was severely undermined pretty much immediately. Bad comedic timing, in my opinion.

Reactions: berny

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Eh I can see why people disliked it, but I thought it did its part to alleviate the tension (even if it wasn't for long).

Reactions: rodneyeatme

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
More than likely another prick that was Pissed off over a certain event in game and reported the game like a spoiled child.
I don't believe in coincidence. This was brought on by an angry player over...I'm gonna say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and reported the game for incest or w/e.

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes