ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just checked and Patreon is back up and running. As stated above by @Philly_Games it was his front page and he has fixed it plus it had nothing to do with game content.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Great to hear the Patreon issue had nothing to do with game content. Funny that no one considered that it might have to do with the final scene in the most recent update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, I can see Patreon hearing this kind of dishonest description about that particular scene and not caring to have to explain how they could support such objectionable material.

That would be their loss, because this is definitely something that many people want to support because it is so damn good.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
Love the music you included with this game. First rate soundtrack that really helps set the mood of most scenes.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I never understood the 'Under Review' thing of Patreon. Sounds to me like an excuse to fap4free. They should join us on f95zone.

Reactions: N1K17Y

Safnar

May 6, 2017
One of the best games, in my subjective opinion is even the best! The developer is doing a great job. I dоn't understand why there are so few subscribers compared to other games. It definitely deserves to be in the top list!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At first I thought the ex wife would save them being a criminal herself .... then I remembered she's only in jail because she spread her legs for her boss while he stole money, that wouldn't be much use.

Then I thought, it would be useful.

Throw the slut at them.

While they are confused as to why you launched a random horny woman at them you can shoot them all .... it's foolproof.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
BTW, this update was damn intense!!
Specially if using earbuds LOL

And well, above all, Judy.. my love!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I certainly hope she's not going to be a "replacement" or even a new character. Why kill off the character that started the entire story line just to bring in another?
I agree with you 100% but i do not want to have to high of hopes!

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes