Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to change a specific nickname value using the console? I'm looking for the one set for Carli at the very start of the game.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well I guess just preference lmao plus it would be a somewhat of a sweet ending if the girl you’ve be living with and your girlfriend was cool with you fu*king one another hopefully on a daily basis XD
I'm counting on it in fact. I know Christina would be ok with it, even if Judy isn't, Christina would continue the affair.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Always awesome. I had a lot of fun with the ironies in this last update. And Stella's death... It scared me while Carli was in danger. But okay, I can survive with her death. I lost a great trheesome, but... We still have Judy and Cris for this, right? Right? And maybe... Carli and Judy? Carli, Judy and Cris? Man... Woohoo.

Reactions: UncleVT

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Just found this game recently and love it! Love the story and the girls are delicious.
My only problem (other than the Stella thing) is that not once that I saw does the MC ever go down on a female. They all are eager to please him orally, but he never returns the favor.
Help a girl out! lol

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I just started playing this game and one of the first things that caught my eye was "Shiiiit". Reference to The Wire!! I mean if he really was going for that. I don't know for sure

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
Is there enough content to get into this right now? Or should I wait a few months to play? I would rather have more than just an hour or so of gameplay.

Thanks!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Is there enough content to get into this right now? Or should I wait a few months to play? I would rather have more than just an hour or so of gameplay.

Thanks!
Easily more than an hour's gameplay. V 0.10 means 10th episode and not the first. Atleast 4 hours gameplay maybe. Maybe more.

the az

Jan 13, 2018
hmm, just finished playing part 10 .
1. stella, why she is dead ,she was the logo girl of this game,,:'(...bye stellla, we will miss you
2. why MC's police friend suddenly became enemy,,!!! still confusing, another girl ,candy died before , so he knew every thing form the beginning,,,,
3.i think next time another girl will be dead kira , christina, mi-do, or Mrs. hunter, but not judy,,
And someone need to stop that 'dragon' lady,,:confused:,,she has also killed the Big Bother's MC in this episode,,poor boy can't finish the show,,,:teary:
4. Overall, update 10 was great :D, thanks again and waiting for the last two updates...

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes