senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
Is there enough content to get into this right now? Or should I wait a few months to play? I would rather have more than just an hour or so of gameplay.

Thanks!
There is a fair amount of gameplay and routs it is more than an hour if you read the text and i strongly suggest that you do , the story is really good

Reactions: Mikedazz1

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@the az , This is not how it works..
Choose the plus "+" from options above called insert. Then select spoiler, write title of spoiler then use your comment inside of it. So people who didn't play this can actually enjoy this.

Reactions: kiteares and the az

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I'm officially addicted to this game and I need more like yesterday :test2: anyone have a eta on a update like 2 months from now or a month ?

Reactions: nekdo

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Y'all need to check out False Hero if you've liked that dark noir setting. The game is kinda similar to this and is set in a very familiar fictional universe. Just the first version is released. No harm in checking it out.
(I am in no way related to the game or the Dev. Just a fan of this site and promoting games that deserve attention.)

Reactions: RedGlow

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
when i started playing it 5 hours ego i didn't expect it to be this good of a story.. thumbs up to the dev for creating such an unique and exceptional game.

Reactions: Alexkg

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Y'all need to check out False Hero if you've liked that dark noir setting. The game is kinda similar to this and is set in a very familiar fictional universe. Just the first version is released. No harm in checking it out.
(I am in no way related to the game or the Dev. Just a fan of this site and promoting games that deserve attention.)
Hey it looks really cool from pictures. I will check it out. Thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: Floga

DaRoamer

Feb 9, 2018
This game is really good! The sex scenes are super hot which is great in itself for the genre but the story is actually really good. I just played it from the beginning over the past few days and the renders kept getting better and better as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nebulous3

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Why do you think it is from BB? A lot of game use same model for male MC.. The mom character was completely different as well.
The male character was near perfect to the one from bb and the name being what it was just makes it too close not to think that. who cares about the female model not being spot on other than big tits and dark hair. it was a funny little stab at a game that failed and hopefully it was, if not, it at least made me think of it and amused me.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The male character was near perfect to the one from bb and the name being what it was just makes it too close not to think that. who cares about the female model not being spot on other than big tits and dark hair. it was a funny little stab at a game that failed and hopefully it was, if not, it at least made me think of it and amused me.
It made me think typical incest game with a horny MC.. Ofc BB was one of them but don't agree with you overall. However, ty for explanation.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Full disclosure I haven't touched this since 0.7

I don't know if I'm sad because I missed all this, or pumped that I got 3 updates worth of content at once. Seriously, a top tier game

Reactions: nebulous3

the az

Jan 13, 2018
@the az , This is not how it works..
Choose the plus "+" from options above called insert. Then select spoiler, write title of spoiler then use your comment inside of it. So people who didn't play this can actually enjoy this.
okay,thanks MWeb,,:). i will try next time,,,:)..

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Loved the humor this update, I was already thinking "Not this fucking store again" and then The Dragon saves the day. Poor hungry devs, where will they set uninspiring events on now? Well, there's always .

The soundtrack was on point, I was already tired of the same music over and over again, the new ones greatly helped set the mood of the scenes.

This dev is doing an awesome job and just keep getting better each update. Congrats.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes