Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Enjoy your vacation @Philly_Games and recharge those creative tanks so you can come back with some more great work.

Also thanks for adding in that grenade scene and linking the inspiration. I'd never heard of The Guest until I saw that clip and I enjoyed the hell out of that movie.

Reactions: Philly_Games

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game... I've never played a Ren'Py game that was so good! I'm used to seeing these trainers with main characters that are assholes and characters that are caricatures, but this is on a whole new level.
The story kept me on the edge 'till the end, the characters are believable and fleshed out, the villains and the twist make you mad, in a good way. Loved the scenes and how much freedom you have to choose the paths you prefer with the characters.
This is the best game in this genre that I've ever played. I'm definitely going to support the dev on Patreon or wherever they need. Bloody hell, what a game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game... I've never played a Ren'Py game that was so good! I'm used to seeing these trainers with main characters that are assholes and characters that are caricatures, but this is on a whole new level.
The story kept me on the edge 'till the end, the characters are believable and fleshed out, the villains and the twist make you mad, in a good way. Loved the scenes and how much freedom you have to choose the paths you prefer with the characters.
This is the best game in this genre that I've ever played. I'm definitely going to support the dev on Patreon or wherever they need. Bloody hell, what a game.
Yes this is one of the best games i have played also and i'm glad you're enjoying it.
I would like to say welcome to the site and hope you find many games you like.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yes this is one of the best games i have played also and i'm glad you're enjoying it.
I would like to say welcome to the site and hope you find many games you like.
Thanks mate! Yeah, I really like how serious and mature this game is, compared to most Ren'Py games. Also, this site is great.

Reactions: Catwashere

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well.... Judy IS your niece.
She's your wife's daughter, and the MC even mentions to Carli that he hadn't seen her that much when he was with his ex-wife because Judy was in college, so he didn't know her well, until she moved to live with him.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Even if not a preview, it could make sense for the bad boss to seek a qualified option.
He supports the girls he is involved with along to killing so save one (which could be the main given that kept alive bb is a time bomb.)

To be seen. There not enough know from most characters to define interests and motivations.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
First of all I felt quite bored out for a few starting moments but then the story build up was beautifully done.
Gotcha give credit for the game.
Eagerly waiting for the next update.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
9/10 so far. Spent the entire day playing it. Absolutely phenomenal fucking game, one of the best I've played and the *content* is Grade A, almost perfect.

To the developer: You have my absolute love and support- please, never stop making games like this. And also, hook us up with the sweet sweet ending to this story we deserve.. sooner rather than later, please. ;)

Reactions: Alexkg

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Quite some text errors in that last update. Guess using a good spell check is still quite useful (no surprise).

Tbs, still going strong.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes