kikhie

Apr 27, 2018
is there any link besides mega in android version, like google drive or something..because my mega quota is limit..

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Please update the Android version of the game :angel:
Android version is already here. I whispered to moderators to update op but they don't care. You have to search to for it.

Reactions: R129K
May 24, 2018
How Philly keeps all the paths together i just know... Great artwork and models, great game.

I guess I'm lucky to be one of those who missed this game till now. Playing this game from the start, all the way to v10 was incredible, I didn't expect such intensity in the story, really, and that was refreshing, the quality of the animations got better and better, especially in the DT scenes, I mean, long story short, just WOW.
You all guys have said pretty much everything about it so I can't add more to that. I just can't wait to see more.

@Philly_Games
You did a wonderful job, this is one of the best adult VN I've ever played.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
At the scene where the woman gets pulled over by the cop in the desert, the woman is Miss "Carpenter" and the cop is Officer "Brut", is that a reference to Carpenter Brut?
I see you are a man of refined retro tastes as well.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
At the scene where the woman gets pulled over by the cop in the desert, the woman is Miss "Carpenter" and the cop is Officer "Brut", is that a reference to Carpenter Brut?
It totally is and that scene is a shot for shot remake of a promo they did.

Reactions: Dumm0

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have the same issue. But I can't find the scene10-judy.rpy file. Also I have patched my game from 8 to 9 and 9 to 10. If it matters.
edit: I have used unren.bat to get rpy files but now I get this error
default judycorrupt = 0
Exception: store.judycorrupt is being given a default a second time.
I've seen that happen on many games where it will read the .rpa files as well as the .rpy files after they've been extracted.
All game files will be there after the extraction, so the .rpa files can be deleted.
You don't have to delete them, just try to start the game again and it should start without the error message on the second run.
I never delete rpa files and it always works. Occasionally the game just needs to be started twice.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys. I think this may be a bug. I can't seem to get this image during the Judy scene. I jumps straight to hands on wall scene. Or am I just crazy?

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Just completed. Was playing it only when I had time to relax with some good scotch. May this game never end <3 <3 <3

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes