SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So, look. I've already left a comment here before, I think. But I wanted to leave another one. This is by far one of the most underrated games on the entire website. I mean that. The story is fucking spectacular, the sex scenes are hot, the GIRLS are fucking hot, the daughter is cute as hell... I'm from New York so in my head, all of the gals have Queens/Brooklyn accents and it fits really well into the story...

this game is just, well, all around such an amazing piece of work. I honestly can't WAIT for the update.

Reactions: gorgone

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the daughter is cute as hell
Just because I like smashing peoples incest fantasies .... she isn't the MC's daughter, she's the daughter of his wife. He barely knew her before the events of the game as she was off at college.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just because I like smashing peoples incest fantasies .... she isn't the MC's daughter, she's the daughter of his wife. He barely knew her before the events of the game as she was off at college.
That's what I meant tbh (which is why I said "the daughter" and not "his daughter"), and you're not smashing any fantasy. I think it's kinda hot that she's his ex-stepdaughter. Also refreshing, since like 99% of these games are about incest.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game was suggested to me and so I tried it and I have to say that it pretty much instantly became pretty much my top 1 game, the art is absolutely beautiful, the animations are spot on, the female characters for the most part are damn gorgeous and I love the variety of body types, personally Carli and Judy are my definite favorites, especially Carli, I mean...mmmm, wow. And the story? Now the story is the cherry on the cake, playing the story is like watching/reading a dark erotic crime thriller novel with a very good story with good plot twists and a bit of suspense, absolutely awesome, brilliant. @Philly_Games If you're reading this, I just have to say that you have succeeded in creating a game what I would call near perfection, it has everything that I would require from these kind of games, from story to the art, everything's a wow factor to me, keep up the damn fine work! :) As this game was just recently recommended to me and thus I'm new to your art, are you able to tell when the next update would be? I don't know the update cycles as of yet, and I'm just dying for more of this art :)

Reactions: Sierra3

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Eerie Entity Unfortunately it will be awhile till the next update. Looking at august. Typically I had them come out once a month but now that we are near the end, things take longer, not to mention I have to start laying the ground work for the next game. Also, I work full time so this is still technically a side project though I probably put in more hours with DA than my day job. Given that I never really had a full blown release schedule per say I just kept people in the loop for when to expect updates which was always once a month until 0.9.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games That's alright, the game is definitely worth the wait. I really have to commend you for the character development, especially when it comes to Carli (yeah I know I might sound like I'm in love with her or something, which I think is fair to say, after all she's very sensual and erotic, but at the same time genuinely loving and caring, as well as so gorgeous and sexy, the type of woman I'd go for), I really like how it went with MC and Carli from "paid good time" to their sensual confession in the route I played, it was just wow, didn't expect it but did hope for it, haha. A bit saddening to hear that the game is coming close to a conclusion, but all good must come to an end, as they say. If your next projects carry on with this top notch quality, art and story wise, I will definitely be keeping my eye on the projects. Would love to see Carli and possibly this particular MC and perhaps Judy and Mi-Doo in future projects, an alternate universe or maybe a sequel of some sort, would definitely love me more of these ladies, haha. But yeah, I'm definitely a fan and I wish you good luck and good success with future projects as well, and like I said, I'll be keeping my eye on them! :)

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just found this game recently and love it! Love the story and the girls are delicious.
My only problem (other than the Stella thing) is that not once that I saw does the MC ever go down on a female. They all are eager to please him orally, but he never returns the favor.
Help a girl out! lol
He does with Mi-do potentially after the cabin depending on your dep score. But I got you covered it just requires some inventive camera work to make it look good :p

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I just think no one updated the changelog. I started this game at 0.9 and I can say for sure there was new content in 0.10
I played 0.8 and I just played 0.10 and it was the same maybe my 0.8 was really 0.10 idk. where does it end for u? for me it ends at the fat guys house, and fucking his wife...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I played 0.8 and I just played 0.10 and it was the same maybe my 0.8 was really 0.10 idk. where does it end for u? for me it ends at the fat guys house, and fucking his wife...
That's the end of 0.10. The end of 0.8 was with Christina/Lynn.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I have to apologize I thought I was up to date on this game. When I went to load up to see where it ended I found I only had 0.9 so D/l'd 0.10 and they both end at cucking the guy and driving off into the night. So I was thinking the change from 5 to 9 was the change from 9 to 10

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes