Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Yeah, don't get me wrong, I like Judy and Mi-Do as well, a lot actually, Carli and these two are my top 3 girls in the game, Carli just takes the number 1 spot in my book because there's just something about her. I'm a romantic kind of guy as well, and a pervert romantic, haha. But it's true, any one of the girls could screw you over, even Carli, I mean if you think about it, Carli and the MC confessing feelings to one another (if you played that path), by now she has MC wrapped around her little finger. But I highly doubt she's a betrayer, and sure hope not, and I absolutely would hate it if after everything they've been though and they wouldn't have a happy ending (Carli and MC), that would suck, haha :p

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
In any case the simple fact that we are here discussing the plot of the game and not only "who has the best butt?" (that's Mi-do by the way) is a proof of how good this game actually is.
Well, Mi-do and the Dragon Lady have the best butts obviously.

Reactions: crisbr

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DeUglyOne It's a possibility yeah, but I have my doubts, I think Carli is actually as innocent as she seems, I mean, when Carli and CM met, MC wasn't a threat yet, only later on when he started investigating, and he was drugged already before he met Carli the second time (if I recall right). Sure Carli could be sabotaging things things otherwise lowkey, but I really have my doubts, and I really do hope that I'm right about her, because she's the perfect match for MC in a romantic way. Damn, would be for me too, she really would be the "woman I could never let go of" :p

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
@TheFinder Yeah, don't get me wrong, I like Judy and Mi-Do as well, a lot actually, Carli and these two are my top 3 girls in the game, Carli just takes the number 1 spot in my book because there's just something about her. I'm a romantic kind of guy as well, and a pervert romantic, haha. But it's true, any one of the girls could screw you over, even Carli, I mean if you think about it, Carli and the MC confessing feelings to one another (if you played that path), by now she has MC wrapped around her little finger. But I highly doubt she's a betrayer, and sure hope not, and I absolutely would hate it if after everything they've been though and they wouldn't have a happy ending (Carli and MC), that would suck, haha :p
I honestly really hope that Philly won't force on us an unavoidable bad ending

2e9ump.jpg

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Amen to that, amen! I think it wouldn't be a bad thing at all if each probable ending would have its own unique happy and bad ending, happy for some and bad for others, depending on your past choices, that'd be quite realistic in itself :)

Reactions: TheFinder

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You know the good ending is for those with <10 depravity.

McGee's gonna pulp all our heads with a rock. With all the girls standing behind her, cheering.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
accept the enemy's bargain and you'll see the bad ending
Yes I know about that; accepting the offer of an evil crime boss running a slave girls ring and trying to have sex with a crazy psychopathic assassin who wants to kill you is not a good idea, who would have thought? XD

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes