Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
he knew how the crazy bitch works but still chose to fuck her instead of having her killed. i think that was more stupid than bargaining with the crime boss.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
he knew how the crazy bitch works but still chose to fuck her instead of having her killed. i think that was more stupid than bargaining with the crime boss.
I agree, that's what happens when you think only with your dick.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone post a save file before the bad ending with enough depravity? I can never get enough depravity for that.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone made a fan signature of Carli? Would love that one, she's my favorite girl in the game :p
I agree, we definitely need more signatures, as far as I know we only have the Stella one, which is cool but I would love to have the other girls as well; the guy to ask about that is @Krull, our resident signatures expert, maybe he will listen to our pleas:).

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I agree, we definitely need more signatures, as far as I know we only have the Stella one, which is cool but I would love to have the other girls as well; the guy to ask about that is @Krull, our resident signatures expert, maybe he will listen to our pleas:).
Agreed with people who wants more signature, i hope @Krull hears our voice!
Fan Sig:
DA-cfan.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/138039_DA-cfan.gif
Previous:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Davelis Depraved Awakening is an absolutely awesome game, I love everything about the game, from the story to the renders and the beautiful and sexy female characters, especially Carli, she's my kind of woman, haha.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games @Krull Me personally, when it comes to a woman like Carli and Linda (Mom from Milfy City), I pay attention to every detail, haha. Both of them very sensual and erotic women who know exactly what they want, but they're not without a tender, romantic soft side and absolutely beautiful figure and face, their characters are older than I am, but with these two ladies I wouldn't let age be an obstacle, haha. Maybe there is a "Carli" or a "Linda" out there somewhere for me, haha :p

Reactions: Krull
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes