Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Mid august most likely. I expanded on my initial plans. Plus it all explodes out to different paths. I decided each girl should have a scene and im working on the last of those right now. I also started this version relatively late since I took almost a week off for an actual vacation. First one since I started this :p But ya, things are to complicated now for a typical monthly release.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games We all need and deserve a vacation from time to time, helps to keep the sanity, and who knows, when not working but just relaxing, you might be hit by inspiration out of the blue, sometimes the best ideas come when you're not trying to think, so there's that :) But really though, if taking time off and stuff like that helps to maintain the quality and all, go for it, the game is definitely worth the wait :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bah, EE, you are too easy on Philly. He must work, work and more work. No sleep. No rest. No pause until DA is completed.

Now, mush!

Reactions: N1K17Y and Krull

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Eerie Entity The game i really do enjoy, it's more my full time job which stresses me out. I have taken vacation from work before and just worked on the game. This time though I actually went away. The only bit that feels like work is the first 30 minutes when i start writing. Once I get in the flow of it though that always melts away.

Reactions: Alison L and Krull

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Yeah, that one came outta nowhere. Sorry. I shouldn't be up late and on forums.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, Krull, me and Ms. Christina (yes, with an "s", jande), are ever grateful.

Reactions: Krull

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games Yeah of course, I understand that, it's the creative flow, once you're in it, time just fly by doing what you enjoy, been there :) But what I initially said was just a sentiment, nothing more to it :)

Reactions: Krull

Davelis

Jun 22, 2018
@Davelis Depraved Awakening is an absolutely awesome game, I love everything about the game, from the story to the renders and the beautiful and sexy female characters, especially Carli, she's my kind of woman, haha.
Agree! One of the best games. I discovered it recently and so far I have been totally satisfied with the story and the graphics. Congratulations to the creator of the game.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes