Emre0

Aug 16, 2017
Does this game has animation on sex scenes or just sex pictures ? I know there is a animated tag but you know what I mean

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Emre0 Oh there's definitely animations, I'd say about 90-95% of the lewd scenes are animated, and they are animated real good, very smooth. If you haven't started playing the game yet but are interested, I HIGHLY suggest that you do just that, it's an absolutely great game, from the art to the story, renders are great, story is real good, some of the best I've come across to in erotic novel games, it's a top notch quality game, go for it :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Does this game has animation on sex scenes or just sex pictures ? I know there is a animated tag but you know what I mean
It does have animations, first ones were a bit rough but animations are really improved with the last couple of updates. This is a must play game for me.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@MWeb The first ones might of been slightly rough on the edge, but it was a learning experience for the dev and he got better the more he developed the game, he became real good (or I should say all the people that are working on the game are real good at this point), this is one of the best games out there hands down.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Animations were kinda bad at first. Mainly because I had no clue what I was doing :p Carli in the office was my first real stab at them as an actual true animation. Took me a few updates after that to improve on them. They were also only a few frames back then because I only had limited resources to do them. Now animations are more frames so a bit smoother. They arent full blown movies though. That is way to much for my machine to handle.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@MWeb The first ones might of been slightly rough on the edge, but it was a learning experience for the dev and he got better the more he developed the game, he became real good (or I should say all the people that are working on the game are real good at this point), this is one of the best games out there hands down.
And what did i say at my post mate? I am patron of @Philly_Games , just told the truth. I didn't judge philly for this. I love his work and trying to support him as much as possible in any way. I also mentioned that updates are improved with the latest updates.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games Yeah it was a learning experience at the beginning, and you're still learning, learning never stops. But you know what the cool thing is? Even the "worse" animations were still better than like 90% of others that I have come across to, I have zero negative things to say about this game, everything exceeded any expectations I might of had by tenfold, haha :)

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@MWeb I think he was just echoing your sentiment :p But yes its very true, this game was a learning experience for sure, I am in no way perturbed by early game sentiment, the pan up shot of Carli at the hotel in chapter 1 was one of my very first renders after all. It will be nice to hit the ground running on the next game.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@MWeb No no, I was only agreeing with you, in no way was I saying that you're judging anybody, of course not, I knew what you meant and I agree with it :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah! No one gets to judge MWeb but me, I'm just busy right now. But, don't you worry, it's a comin'!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Philly_Games Haha, it might be a long shot to ask this and it probably might be Patreon-only information currently, but I was just wondering if you could give just a little bit of teaser of future projects, as in, will there be more dark erotic crime thriller noir novels like this, will the art (renders and animations and all that stuff) follow the same, if not better quality, and will we possibly get to see any of these characters in them? I can't get enough of Carli myself, she could even have her own game, name it something like "The Memoirs of a Working Girl" or something, I bet she'd have some stories to tell, bet she's seen and experienced a lot, haha.

Of course it's okay if you can't give any insight just yet, just thought I'd ask, even if it's a long shot :p

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Be more cyberpunk with some oddities thrown in. It will have a similar look via lighting because thats what i enjoy. Story wise there will be some mystery to it but it will be going down a more action route.
I really like the sound of that.

btw I’m only on about Day 6 so far, but I’m really enjoying this game. You’ve done a great job so far. The story is very intriguing.

Thanks to @Eerie Entity for the suggestion.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Emre0

Aug 16, 2017
@Emre0 Oh there's definitely animations, I'd say about 90-95% of the lewd scenes are animated, and they are animated real good, very smooth. If you haven't started playing the game yet but are interested, I HIGHLY suggest that you do just that, it's an absolutely great game, from the art to the story, renders are great, story is real good, some of the best I've come across to in erotic novel games, it's a top notch quality game, go for it :)
It does have animations, first ones were a bit rough but animations are really improved with the last couple of updates. This is a must play game for me.
Thanks for answering me and do you know when the last update released and how much time an update takes ?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Emre0 Latest update was June 24th, the next update will probably be around mid-August. I think usually the updates are monthly, but the dev took a little of vacation, so hence the bit of delay, but honestly, it's okay if next update got delayed a little bit, the game is well worth the wait :)

Reactions: Emre0 and Eunoian

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I see more and more people joining our Depraved Awakening cult, that's good, now go spread the good word about this game to this forum and beyond:cool:.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes