torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Man. Let's hope one day he will finally create an attractive woman.
Meh, I think Christina is kinda hot. But for the most part, they're more womanly in appearance than the average barely legal+ types you see in these games. I find that most attractive about them.

Reactions: rKnight

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In a good way or a bad way?! Im so confused :(
@N7 @Nightcrawler decided to finally replay this game since i stopped playing i think around 0.4 or something close to that the main thing that probably threw me off was how Kira facial features were designed and i think how a future event which probably happened already involving Judy and the Main character pretty much i love pale skin girls but the way Kira is designed and who she is associated to she kinda broke my heart

but im glad im getting around to replaying this due to well the body designs which the animations are really well done example i love the first girl you are introduced to Caril and i love the 70s or 80 jazz music with the setting of a private eye in that time setting

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Thanks! Perhaps I should still think carefully about becoming a patron or not.
You Totally should if you can.Been pledging philly for some time now and he always delivers a great update Storywise and Art wise.slight delay on next update as Philly took a vacation without asking if he could :p

But seriously i was dubious about patreon But philly has restored my faith regular and top updates cant go wrong .He has been awsome all the way through project keeping us updated with developments .

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Nightcrawler thanks that means a lot. I will sometimes get worried because I'll be like CRAP i havent posted a preview in awhile or something. I probably should setup a schedule for things like that. For now its always just the dev update every 2 weeks. I figure that is enough to keep people in the loop without feeling to spammy.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Btw that sounded like i only do the dev update every 2 weeks. What I mean is that is the only thing i consistently do. Other posts are scattered around here and there.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
@Philly_Games Keep doing what you do I have un-ashamadly plugged your game on numerous occasions and will continue to do so.If you need stuff to go wild put it on your patreon as let it loose and i will unleash it on the wider public .As i said in previous post you do an awsome job keep up th good work

Ghostis

Jan 31, 2018
@Philly_Games I really love your game, keep going man, the only thing I would ask is to increase the mystery, I really like plot twists.
You're really good at writing characters and giving them realistic personality, I also find it more attractive when the character looks more natural like in your renders.

Sorry I'm broke and can't contribute with your patreon.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes