Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah there will be an asian girl as well. Different personality though.

I'm happy you are gonna add another Asian, it may sound preachy but I really wish more games out there had more girls of different ethnicities, for me Mi-Doo is the second hottest asian in this genre and you did an amazing job with her.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Reactions: Kazehana

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You are still in the early stages. After the Cabin I think is when I hit my stride. Except for some bad facial expressions on your Faye for one update.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Aug 5, 2016
Oh man I am so ready for the next update. It always slips my mind that PhillyGames is one of the best devs in adult games right now. I'm gonna miss Stella (but I think a deep headfirst dive into a certain foxy redhead would help soften the blow). I also can't wait to see Carli again. She's a real pearl of the quarter that one.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
AN ADDICTIVE THRILLER GAME.
The game is so awesome. Unlike many other games, the strongest part is the story and dialogues as well as providing ample sex scenes!!! At first the sec scenes was not up the mark(graphics wise), but later on, the the graphics and it's implementation began to progress which made a tremendous impact in the overall game. The protagonist has a well established character (he is not just some school boy looking for having sex with mom and sisters). The women are beautiful without any oversized body parts( u know what i mean) and Carli my favourite. Another thing is that the protagonist and his associates are powerful. The threesome in the chapter 9 ( I guess) and captivating sound deserves a special mention. Looking forward to upcoming chapters.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes