Emre0

Aug 16, 2017
@Emre0 Latest update was June 24th, the next update will probably be around mid-August. I think usually the updates are monthly, but the dev took a little of vacation, so hence the bit of delay, but honestly, it's okay if next update got delayed a little bit, the game is well worth the wait :)
I think I will wait till next update. Cause it's a big sized game y'know. Thanks for answering :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Bluballz It certainly is, even from just a "fapping" point of view, it doesn't leave you blue-balled, yes, pun intended :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The drama is drawing to a close. Who will live? Who will die? And when will we see all this cool new stuff on the horizon? Time is now to get over to Patreon and pay him some respect (and dollars). Here's something to chew on in the meantime:

Development Update #22
Patrons only
Jul 22 at 8:27pm
So far so good on the DA front still looking at mid-August at least for release. This will be a big one already at 350 renders, and that number will only grow. Typically it would be much larger by this point, but I got started late on this one. Was never meant to be this large but I wanted to touch on everything.
The H-Scenes are all done except the one I am currently working on then the rest is all the story. I expect some of the shots to be pretty tough, but I'll manage.

As for the upcoming game I did two more characters this weekend. Going to have to take a break from that though to focus on DA for a little while. Still, I am pretty happy with the results and will post those shortly.

Another thing I want to address is for new members that join the discord. There usually is a bot that will detect your role and automatically assign it. This seems to be having issues so if you want roles send me a message here asking for it with your discord username and I will add you as soon as I can.

Thanks, guys!

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you for this amazing game. Can someone tell me when would the 0.10 chapter is gonna release for Android?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Just reached the end, I thought it was crazy before, I was so wrong. The feels man, the fucking feels.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes