Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@bigpenniser You could say that again, I wish the cap was around 10 instead of 3, then I could have all my favorite games in my signature slot, haha, it's not fair! :p

Reactions: Krull

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Thank God, well actually I should say "Thank Dev" that the story isn't over yet, can't get enough of it, haha ;P

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I might even be tempted to ignore my signature ban if there was a Christina one. Totally underappreciated. Oh, that hair!

Reactions: nekdo and Krull

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Oh yes, Christina, yeah she's a feisty one, she comes off as a nymphomaniac to me a bit, best be careful with such girls, haha, but she's great regardless, haha.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
P.S.: It's not bad, bad would be if she share's Stella fate.
He's been giving us artistic renderings of Carli covered in blood.

Next week, he's going to send out a pic of Judy in front of a wood chipper and we'll have people saying, "Yeah, but Philly wouldn't do anything horrible to Judy like he did with poor Stella."

The man is an animal.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Yeah, and I actually like that, that you can't trust nobody and nothing is what it seems. Maybe it's just few people in that organisation, maybe it's everyone the MC has ever interacted with. And I don't even care if Carli, Judy, Mi-Do and Christina is part of it in any way, long as I get a happy ending with them all or just one of them, in case I'll always choose Carli, she's just exactly my kind of woman ;P

Reactions: Krull and TheFinder

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I need a update for this like ASAP :test2: anyone have a eta for the update or how often the game gets updated??

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@blahblah25 Don't quote me on this as I'm not sure, but I think it'll be about 2 weeks more, think it was said that maybe around the first week of August, maybe. But like I said, don't quote me on this, I can and most likely am wrong, haha.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes