TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I discovered this game only recently and wow, just...WOW! The quality of this title is astonishing: plot, characters, writing, sex scenes, soundtrack (many of the other developers don't even care about the music), everything mix perfectly in creating a game that is without a doubt one of the best if not THE best adult game available. The quality of the renders and the sex scenes are of an unbelievable quality, that scene with Carli in the loft is the best sexual scene I've ever seen: it lasts forever, has a ton of positions and options and the dialogues are just...wow (sorry if I repeat myself :)). All the other scenes are great as well of course (especially Judy) but this game goes beyond that: love story, action, crime, tragedy, humor, this game has it all. This is one of the few adult games that has me hooked on the plot beyond the classic "let's fuck every girl in the world", I really want to know how this conspiracy is going to end. The only bad thing about this game so far is how criminally little known it is, c'mon games far worse than this have ten times the patrons, that is just unfair. Any way thanks @Philly_Games for this amazing title and I will be sure to follow all of your future projects (unless you decide to kill one of my favourite girls in which case this game will immediately become the worst ever made and I will hate you forever :cool: ).

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
well for me 0.8 to 0.10 was no difference at the end nothing extra so idk...
Definitely a lot of new content between 8 and 10 and the story progresses substantially. One thing with Ren'Py games I found, that unless someone has specifically set up a patch, always extract a new version to a new folder, simply overwriting the older version with the new version, often leads to issues where you don't see new content.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder Hehe, you and me both, the game is just absolutely amazing, I really love the story, that dark erotic crime thriller novel, the story itself is captivating, and then you have these female characters that are so gorgeous and sexy and above all, for the most part, natural. Carli is just so damn fine, so sensual and erotic woman with a pure heart and sexy figure and beautiful face and eyes, she'd be a woman after my own heart, haha! :p

Reactions: TheFinder

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Definitely a lot of new content between 8 and 10 and the story progresses substantially. One thing with Ren'Py games I found, that unless someone has specifically set up a patch, always extract a new version to a new folder, simply overwriting the older version with the new version, often leads to issues where you don't see new content.
so where u get to *** the woman of that man in their house and get the drug is not the end of 0.10?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
@TheFinder Hehe, you and me both, the game is just absolutely amazing, I really love the story, that dark erotic crime thriller novel, the story itself is captivating, and then you have these female characters that are so gorgeous and sexy and above all, for the most part, natural. Carli is just so damn fine, so sensual and erotic woman with a pure heart and sexy figure and beautiful face and eyes, she'd be a woman after my own heart, haha! :p
I agree about Carli but I'm more of a Mi-Do (or Judy) guy myself, that sweet damsel in distress vibe makes me feel the need to protect her from everything; I'm just a romantic (a pervert romantic of course :eek:penedeyewink:) I suppose. One thing that worries me about this game is that this being a noir story, we are reaching a point where at least one of the girls is probably gonna betray us and I can't imagine who would do that ::|:... but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I agree about Carli but I'm more of a Mi-Do (or Judy) guy myself, that sweet damsel in distress vibe makes me feel the need to protect her from everything; I'm just a romantic (a pervert romantic of course :eek:penedeyewink:) I suppose. One thing that worries me about this game is that this being a noir story, we are reaching a point where at least one of the girls is probably gonna betray us and I can't imagine who would do that ::|:... but maybe I'm wrong.
haha, I feel ya.

I am thinking about that also...
I hope we won't have to find out :p

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Way I see it, Mi-do and Christina are definitely fucking us over. Carli is probably loyal, but we won't have a happy ending with her. And it wouldn't surprise me if Judy secretly controls McGee and staged that explosion just to throw us off.

As with all Noir stories, anybody you don't keep your eye on 24x7 is likely to fuck you over.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Way I see it, Mi-do and Christina are definitely fucking us over. Carli is probably loyal, but we won't have a happy ending with her. And it wouldn't surprise me if Judy secretly controls McGee and staged that explosion just to throw us off.

As with all Noir stories, anybody you don't keep your eye on 24x7 is likely to fuck you over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's really tough for me, but I guess I'd go:

1. Carli
2. Mi-do
3. Judy

But, I've got a saved path with all three, so nyahh. If there were really a shot at Christina, though, and not just a side character...man, would I be in a tough spot. That crazy red hair!!

Reactions: dark.knight48

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

Agreed, I'm placing my bets on a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rodneyeatme
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes