Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys and gals,

I can finally present you the walkthrough this superb game deserves.

Note, that this is version 2 for 0.8 and it will be further improved in the future. Also, keep in mind that you can have dozens and dozens (and even more dozens) of constellations, so bear with me if one or two might have slipped through.

Many thanks to @Philly_Games for bringing us such an enjoyable experience!

Dear @jande21, @wep or @Kasey, can someone of you link this post to the OP? Much appreciated! :)

And now have fun!
do you know where we can get the v.10 walkthrough?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Got the message about Patreon declining payments. Since I use paypal for that and they want my CC info when I try to update my info (sudden wtf?) I refuse to add my CC info to that. Patreon wont let me re-pledge either because payments are stuck in Limbo. So far I wasn't a big contributor these last few months and all the hassle with Patreon in previous months I have decided I do not want to do business through those fucks anymore. (seems to me the previous intended increase in having patreons pay extra for their transaction costs, which backfired on them, the new policy is to just annoy and that way get rid of smaller patreons)
Is there another, easier, way to get you some of my money? Like buymeacoffee or some such?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Got the message about Patreon declining payments. Since I use paypal for that and they want my CC info when I try to update my info (sudden wtf?) I refuse to add my CC info to that. Patreon wont let me re-pledge either because payments are stuck in Limbo. So far I wasn't a big contributor these last few months and all the hassle with Patreon in previous months I have decided I do not want to do business through those fucks anymore. (seems to me the previous intended increase in having patreons pay extra for their transaction costs, which backfired on them, the new policy is to just annoy and that way get rid of smaller patreons)
Is there another, easier, way to get you some of my money? Like buymeacoffee or some such?
Developer hangs around here. Ask him directly and see if you can use alternative payment models.

May 18, 2018
that's why Philly is my best dev right now,great story,renders and all the main fetishes are there,gaping ass and pussies are awesome!!!hoping the update will be out soon philly.thanks

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Holy shit, I just played through the entire thing and that was some story. Almost feels (weirdly enough) like it is almost something that could happen in real life. Is it sad that I feel like our world is so corrupt that that I think this could happen for real?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes