jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna be honest, I like you, I like your game, but I'm warning you. There had better not be a single hair out of place on her head. You already took one, you better not take a second one you monster.

Also congrats on your upcoming first birthday over on Patreon
@Philly_Games if you do this, we are no longer friends and I will want my ring back.

Reactions: DMC and Hadgar
R

Rekt.

Just played the game, one thing i dont understand what he was pointing out killing unneccesarely the mom & kid during shoot out at mall?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That's a joke/easter egg about another game.
Hey for the Store scene I wasn't trying to single out BB. I mainly did it to single out that store and what to many of us fall into when it's used. The Max character was just for being familiar with the name and the look. The mother character I was just playing around with, wasn't trying to mimic any character. BB was just an easy target, wasn't so much a stab at that game itself.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
No no no... Stella will be alive (it was pure acting to be sure the MC and Carly could escape safely), and she'll hit the dragon in the head before she can hurt Christina. Then, we will tie up in a cave the Dragon and rape her ass till she dies (she'll regrets her family mwahahahaha). Am I right Philly ?
Seriously, don't you dare hurting Christina... or riot !

Reactions: E.l.l.0

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
No no no... Stella will be alive (it was pure acting to be sure the MC and Carly could escape safely), and she'll hit the dragon in the head before she can hurt Christina. Then, we will tie up in a cave the Dragon and rape her ass till she dies (she'll regrets her family mwahahahaha). Am I right Philly ?
Seriously, don't you dare hurting Christina... or riot !
Man you are taking this too seriously, aren't you?

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Man you are taking this too seriously, aren't you?
I don't know what you're talking about :)

Anyway, 25th... argh, that's a long wait, but strangely, i don't worry because all of us already know that this update will be great and that it'll be worth.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Holy shit, I just played through the entire thing and that was some story. Almost feels (weirdly enough) like it is almost something that could happen in real life. Is it sad that I feel like our world is so corrupt that that I think this could happen for real?
Here is a recommendation, play it again through different choices and be amazed at how much stuff you missed.

@Philly_Games
How come you choose to make the upcoming update as big and wait 2 or so months instead of fragment schedule?
1) All the content is due to the multiple branches?
2) You wanted to make a chapter that needed certain plot points?

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Great fucking game, the story was so good I was completely invested, the sex scenes were really well handled and the renders are just outsanding. Overall the whole noir vibe really did it for me. Just fucking hell did you make me want to murder my way through these people, which is a good thing immersion wise but not so good for my resting heart rate or my night's sleep, I really hope you don't George RR Martin much more before the game is finished because really Stella was enough for one lifetime you hear me? Looking forward to seeing where it goes and it better go well swear to god.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Wow! I really enjoyed this game, so far. I hope we'll be able to influence the fate of the characters with our actions in-game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so too, as Christina is one of my favorite characters. At least I hope we can have a saying in her fate in the game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It's official. Depraved Awakening saw its first public release exactly one year ago. It was a slow start. I always tell other devs who are struggling that my first month I earned a single dollar. If you feel you have something great to show stick through it. With that said two devs who seem like really good guys and are incredible artists, but so far have not garnered attention from our community as of yet, I ask you to check and the work they do is fantastic.
I also want to thank all you guys. When I began I barely knew what I was doing. Your support and feedback gave me the resources and the drive to continually learn new things and improve. Sincerely, thank you so, so much.

It has truly been a joy creating DA, and the reception it has received makes me tear up a little, not going to lie. More things are on the horizon as most of you know and I can't wait to dive into them headfirst.

Again thank you!

Yeah, time to cry a little. The Stella track just started playing in my head.

And enjoy a lossless version of that image above :p

Philly

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes