Aug 5, 2016
Damn Philly happy 1 year anniversary. Depraved Awakenings has been lowkey one of the best games on this site with some of the best renders and most captivating storytelling, even if other games like Dreams of Desire and Milfy City have gotten all the attention lately. I don't know what you're planning on doing after you're done with this, as it seems the action is coming to a head now, but I'm excited to see it. I only have one request. More redheads. Make them all red-headed. I just need more. I need more. I need more.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
@Philly_Games This game could be the best I have ever played. Congratulations! The graphics are stunning, the plot really well made, I especially like the "noir" atmosphere (except the death of... you know).
The frequent grammar mistakes are quite annoying honestly. But the most lacking feature that, if present, could make this game nearly perfect is the absence of a scenes summary with the list of all available H-scenes. The ones to be discovered should be simply black boxes, while the ones you have played should be preview thumbs. And from there you could replay those scenes. That way we could understand that there are unexplored paths. It adds to your work because it's a pity if something gets not viewed, due to the quality of your content. I hope you understand what I mean, there are some games that implement this UI. For example the famous "Dreams of Desire".

inka01

Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys! First time posting here. I was lurkiing until now.
I have a few questions:
First: Can we play in a way that Kira's plan works?
Second: How do i get to the scene, what we can see on the first page, where Kira holds the head of the other girl?

I like the game by tha way, i hope it wont get abandoned.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
It won't. We're down to the last 2 releases.
I have a few questions:
Second: How do i get to the scene, what we can see on the first page, where Kira holds the head of the other girl?

I think there is a route that way. I haven't followed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I have a few questions:

It will be completed after 2 release. Why dev should abandoned it?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
God damn it mate. I haven't commented in your thread for a long time, mostly because I've put myself on a cold turkey from your game after the last update - at this point I'm wanting to play it until the end, the story is just that good.

Do you have all your (un)happy endings planned out already?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
There's just something about crazy badass chicks isn't it? Why do all Dev's make these kinds the hottest ones in their story? :'(
They just make me wanna wish they were a little less crazy and start a relationship with them if they weren't all bloodlust-y. First Nora Black from DoD and now this woman.
Don't answer any of those questions. They were rhetoric and I'm just venting. But it does make you wonder, if it was you who found the Dragon and showered her with all love and care maybe she'd have ended up completely different?

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
There's just something about crazy badass chicks isn't it? Why do all Dev's make these kinds the hottest ones in their story? :'(
They just make me wanna wish they were a little less crazy and start a relationship with them if they weren't all bloodlust-y. First Nora Black from DoD and now this woman.
Don't answer any of those questions. They were rhetoric and I'm just venting. But it does make you wonder, if it was you who found the Dragon and showered her with all love and care maybe she'd have ended up completely different?
They are indeed very similar. And the Dragon is pretty close to being a clone of the mother character from Big Brother. Maybe she started as being just a cameo and developed from then on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Ellordrings Just the assets make her similar. My skills then were not great at custom characters. Not my intention to have her look like her. Also she was intended, not a cameo. Patrick was just bad for the sake of being bad. She on the other hand has a reason to hate the MC with how things unfold.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
@Ellordrings Just the assets make her similar. My skills then were not great at custom characters. Not my intention to have her look like her. Also she was intended, not a cameo. Patrick was just bad for the sake of being bad. She on the other hand has a reason to hate the MC with how things unfold.
Fair enough. If the assets are limited, that will lead to many similar characters appearing in many different games. I've played enough games to notice many look-alike characters are out there. For instance, MC's GF in High-Rise Climb, Angela, is almost identical to Carli, and I'm assuming your character was created first.
Angela

Carli

Keep up your good work, @ ! I'm enjoying your game very much. Like me and many others have pointed out, just don't kill Christina. xD

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Fair enough. If the assets are limited, that will lead to many similar characters appearing in many different games. I've played enough games to notice many look-alike characters are out there. For instance, MC's GF in High-Rise Climb, Angela, is almost identical to Carli, and I'm assuming your character was created first.
Angela

Carli

Keep up your good work, @ ! I'm enjoying your game very much. Like me and many others have pointed out, just don't kill Christina. XD
Funny thing about Carli and the whole "created first" bit..

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes