King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
if you remember, i didn't play last episode :FeelsGoodMan:
i thought you finished the game and then decided on why you didnt like alice -_- still i still love you because i highly doubt the cuck ending is the canon ending as in the worst ending you can get

Reactions: L☹VE

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
All the other ladies can die in a horrendous explosion that also takes out the Dragon...

...as long as MC still gets Christina.

Thanks in advance.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
All the other ladies can die in a horrendous explosion that also takes out the Dragon...

...as long as MC still gets Christina.

Thanks in advance.
This is acceptable to me if it's a jizz explosion.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
oh yeah ill fuck her right in her box

but in all seriousness its not her fault she was brainwashed by one of the shards not sure how you missed that :noexpression: i still love you though even if you couldnt follow the story :p
could you be more speciific when talking about an Alice? for you there's an alice in every corner.

fun fact about my Depraved Awakening, since i wanted to keep it oriental with Mi-do i told her to call me "Tiger that eats from the dragon's pussy" and then The dragon showed up....

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
When he last spoke on Discord (yesterday) he was working on the final Carli scene. Then comes the bug testing and whatnot. He is planning on today, but I would be willing to wait an extra one, if needed, to get everything seamless.

Either way, you know it's going to be hot. He seems to be creating bigger and bigger updates as he gets close to the finish.

Reactions: blahblah25

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
When he last spoke on Discord (yesterday) he was working on the final Carli scene. Then comes the bug testing and whatnot. He is planning on today, but I would be willing to wait an extra one, if needed, to get everything seamless.

Either way, you know it's going to be hot. He seems to be creating bigger and bigger updates as he gets close to the finish.
He said that on his patreon "Keep your save slots handy because you may need them. Next Saturday is looking like launch day. If I run into any issues I'll let you know." at Aug 19
He didn't make another post about delay so it is most probably today.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So is this the finale or are there supposed to be more chapters?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes